Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,
i do not know if this question was already asked but why did Veronica act like a total bitch to the MC?
IÄm relly curious

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,
i do not know if this question was already asked but why did Veronica act like a total bitch to the MC?
IÄm relly curious
Well, if you played the intro on day 1, MC lived with his father for a time after he and Claire divorced. Now that he's back home with the girls, Veronica most likely resents the fact he's back home. Think of it from her POV. MC left with his dad and basically turned his back on Claire, Ashley and Veronica. To her, that would be the ultimate betrayal and something she couldn't/wouldn't let go.. That is until things changed between MC and Veronica.

Reactions: Tourqe

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
I'm sorry but can someone let me know.
The "Hint" thing keeps telling to make Veronica do 3 of the chores
but I've made her do all 3 of them multiple times and I no longer get any submission points for it.
But yet it keeps telling me do all 3 of them and can longer progress with her story?

Is this a Bug or is it that I'm missing something else I need to do?
Thank you for the help. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm sorry but can someone let me know.
The "Hint" thing keeps telling to make Veronica do 3 of the chores
but I've made her do all 3 of them multiple times and I no longer get any submission points for it.
But yet it keeps telling me do all 3 of them and can longer progress with her story?

Is this a Bug or is it that I'm missing something else I need to do?
Thank you for the help. :)
You have to check on her at noon after you've assigned her a chore. :)

Reactions: LastGreenHorn

LastGreenHorn

Dec 20, 2018
You have to check on her at noon after you've assigned her a chore. :)
Thank you, I feel real dumb not guessing that. >,<
but you think the "hint" would say
((On the afternoon check on her doing 1 of each of the chores everyday))

again thank you so much... I was scared it bugged up on me. ^^;

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you, I feel real dumb not guessing that. >,<
but you think the "hint" would say
((On the afternoon check on her doing 1 of each of the chores everyday))

again thank you so much... I was scared it bugged up on me. ^^;
Well, I will admit that the very first time you give her a chore to do, it's unclear as to what Veronica means by saying she will do the chore "later", but after a few times of her doing them and checking on her, the dialog changes to include (paraphrasing) "I'll do the chore at noon". It's the first time she does the chore you give her that's a little confusing since you don't really know what time (or day) "later" is. That could mean many things to different people. It's all a matter of interpretation. :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone seen this, Im running in Parallels on Mac os with windows 7, never been an issue before ? Tried different saves no difference. Menu, title screen and cell phone is rendered correctly
Why don't you play the native Mac version?
Probably because it hasn't been shared yet.

Better question - why aren't you using Wine? There are step-by-step instructions in the installation guide.

4.20 star(s) 251 Votes