Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I don't think it is a RAM issue. The game runs smooth with my old HP Elitebook 8440p using Windows 7, 4 GB RAM and Intel integrated HD graphic card. ;)

Somtaaw101 try to switch to windows-mode and check if the animation freeze or not.
Well, shared memory between the system/OS and video card, will have a "clunky" feel to it. I've tested my video card (ATI Radeon HD 3000 GPU) and it runs like crap if I try to play MotH. Yet, if I use my ATI AMD Radeon R7 250 Series (2GB RAM on-board), MotH runs great.

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
So uh, when you click the bed for the endings there's the "Impossible to choose" option. I clicked it and it ends with the alarm, is that one just supposed to be a joke or is there something extra I'm missing? On achievements I've got 100% everyone except for the PC, he's at 93% so maybe there's something there. Ty.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Ashley hint says, "I feel like i missed an important item somewhere." Great hint system, thnx.
any idea what to do since the hint is shit?

Edit: Nevermin, i found it, pregnancy test at drugstore....

Last edited:

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
ok, so now i can't get harem ending as i get an alarm just when i'm about to get BJ from Veronica. Need a walkthrough or i will never be able to get through this and complete the game.

Edit: i am currently only missing Achievement 16 for MC... any clues would help as it just says it is undiscovered.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can you plz help me so that i can play this game on mac...
Well.. the game has a native Mac version, which wasn't shared here. Maybe you will find it somewhere else.

However, here is the old installation guide. You can try to set up wine on Mac, but I can't guarantee if MotH still runs or not, because after Apple, Wine and Winetricks update quartz.dll stopped to work (for quite a while).

Note: You can ignore the step about switching the (Wine)Prefix to 32-bit in the guide.

Reactions: sam47

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
Well.. the game has a native Mac version, which wasn't shared here. Maybe you will find it somewhere else.

However, here is the old installation guide. You can try to set up wine on Mac, but I can't guarantee if MotH still runs or not, because after Apple, Wine and Winetricks update quartz.dll stopped to work (for quite a while).

Note: You can ignore the step about switching the (Wine)Prefix to 32-bit in the guide.
Thank you. I'll check it out.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Guys need help with officer Debby. I have 79% achievements with her and no new events. Any ideas what's next?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
ok, so now i can't get harem ending as i get an alarm just when i'm about to get BJ from Veronica. Need a walkthrough or i will never be able to get through this and complete the game.

Edit: i am currently only missing Achievement 16 for MC... any clues would help as it just says it is undiscovered.
You need to get Claires suspicion and Ashleys jealousy to 5, to do this get the handjob at the beach from Claire and don't pick Ashley for yoga on a Saturday Morning, for Claire date Veronica and again pick her for Saturday morning yoga

can't unlock claire's second ending the guide makes no sense to me
You need to progress with Diane

Guys need help with officer Debby. I have 79% achievements with her and no new events. Any ideas what's next?
Please post your save so I can take a look

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
im kinda stuck so i opened the walkthrough. appearently it is for 1.02 but inside walkthrough i saw the number 0.9.7, too. well that aside, it said i should first do stuff for the main character and i noticed im missing one: run away from a thief. but unfortunately he always beats me. (i already hav a teaser). isnt it possible to run away anymore? or do i just dont need to do it anymore? or cant i run away successfully anymore after already having the teaser?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes