Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
im kinda stuck so i opened the walkthrough. appearently it is for 1.02 but inside walkthrough i saw the number 0.9.7, too. well that aside, it said i should first do stuff for the main character and i noticed im missing one: run away from a thief. but unfortunately he always beats me. (i already hav a teaser). isnt it possible to run away anymore? or do i just dont need to do it anymore? or cant i run away successfully anymore after already having the teaser?
No, that's a random event. You'll either win or get beat up by the robber.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
so is it rare to successfully run away? i kind fought him 20x (since he is also so rare, it takes a bit to even find him) - thanks for answer btw

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so is it rare to successfully run away? i kind fought him 20x (since he is also so rare, it takes a bit to even find him) - thanks for answer btw
Yeah, it's rare to win the fight against him. You get beat up more often than not.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well.. the game has a native Mac version, which wasn't shared here. Maybe you will find it somewhere else.

However, here is the old installation guide. You can try to set up wine on Mac, but I can't guarantee if MotH still runs or not, because after Apple, Wine and Winetricks update quartz.dll stopped to work (for quite a while).

Note: You can ignore the step about switching the (Wine)Prefix to 32-bit in the guide.
My old wine setup (staging 3.19) worked fine.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Which options should I choose after watching a horror movie with Ashley, everytime it triggered the Mom event but not Ashley sleeping with me

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Which options should I choose after watching a horror movie with Ashley, everytime it triggered the Mom event but not Ashley sleeping with me
Go to sleep before 1 AM and close the door

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi there. I almost finished the game but there are few quests and I need help.How to start Nightcrawler quest with mom.How to invite Angel to see each other for a coffee again according to cheats and how to make Sofia to go to sauna again. Also I have to finish last Nightcrawler with Veronica There is one more quest to finish the Veronica path. Thanks

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi there. I almost finished the game but there are few quests and I need help.How to start Nightcrawler quest with mom.How to invite Angel to see each other for a coffee again according to cheats and how to make Sofia to go to sauna again. Also I have to finish last Nightcrawler with Veronica There is one more quest to finish the Veronica path. Thanks
For Claire go to ker bedroom at midnight, you can then start the Nightcrawler event with her, For Angel send her a text and invite her out fo a coffee, for Sophia just go into the sauna at 15:00 she will come to meet you in there. Veronica's Nightcrawler event you have just missed doing an option, but examine her pussy, it's probably that

Reactions: kobetti

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
OK, i'm finished this perfect game to 100%. All good, but in masquerade... WTF?! Faerin complete this game? I'm a little bit disappointed because I expected to see a scene with Debbie there, but instead I see it: 2019-09-28_211315.jpg

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
jogging at the park I show up at proper time she has 35/31, I check both parts of park multiple days. Have yet to see her.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
A small addition to this. If I'm understanding KeinBa properly, there will never be one.
I myself loved the Update only posts but in the end, I caved and just downloaded the full version of 1.0.2.
Yeah since the game is completed,i believe following updates will focus more side characters and it is not clear when the updates will be released(Faerin needs to work on his new game), so it will be difficult for me to keep tracking this game.Also i have no interest in upcoming updates so..yeah done with this game.I don't know if I'll make an "update only" patches for other games on this site.Time will tell

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes