Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Change-logs

"You should invite X to the beach." on SUNDAY. Meh. Kinda getting a bit too Big Brother-ish.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Change-logs

"You should invite X to the beach." on SUNDAY. Meh. Kinda getting a bit too Big Brother-ish.
How?

That fact that this game has been abandoned, pissing all over the fans that made the dev popular? Nope.
That fact that this game is a total drip feeding, cock tease, of a grind? Nope.
That fact the this game's dev doesn't engages with folks on F95? Nope.

Oh you mean, because it has set piece events, like a fuck ton of other games out there.

FFS.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin
Just out of curiosity, the thread that you said you might put in, if 50 likes.

I'm kind of hoping that it will be a family event.....Sofia, Veronica, Ashley, Clair, And Auntie.......Every one getting sweaty and teasing the MC, until he gets super hard and happy..........Then what's that???!!!! the crazy fat chick comes in, because you forgot the sign. Every body scatters out of the room before you, and the Crazy Fat Chick finally is able to grab you...............Achievement earned.........."MC, I Knew Him Well"....Lol!!...........Peace!!

I kind of checked it, and know it had more than 10, but the likes seems to only go ten and 3 latest. Did it ever make it to 50?? On my end it doesn't show, or I'm not looking in the right place.

Anyway if it did, would you mind to actually have her scene animated? I mean she could use some lovin, and it could open up later scenarios. I'm not into fat chicks, but I think it could be great.
"Cotton Candy,Sweet and Low, Let us see that Tootsie Roll".............Lol!!
After that scene, she would make a good crazy stalker. After so many stalk and catches at different places, you could earn the Achievement............."To Know Me, Is To Love Me"..........Lol!!

I am kind of curious, if you put pregnancy in later, what she would look like pregnant....Lol!!

Thanks for the Update Brother, your awesome :cool:........................Peace!!

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Veronica date was very nice. Took a while to work out I need to grind at the gym job and get achievement with blonde to be able to complete successfully.

Reactions: PixelRepublic
R

RWaites

So I'm stuck ive checked the walkthrough and this forum which is really helpful the phone says spy on Veronica and my understanding is this will happen outside her door at 2200?? Ive done pretty much everything else. Any help would be appreciated

OK its just worked not sure I'd missed something or was the update maybe need some patience
23:00

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Because it take 3 weeks of game time to get to all the content. The date mini-games and email take a ton of save/reloads to figure out the right answer...

I'll take a pass on this update. The last one was a total disappointment, for me, and I have been a patron for months.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes