ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, downloaded and when I started I was where I could send an email. Took me 2 tries and about 5 mins to get right. Haven't gone any further yet but I thought the correct choices were very logical and only had to guess on one of them. Now to find out what Claire's response is. Could there be another email sequence, hmm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
are you always suppose to ignore her and and then theres another choice of ladies first order for both of us and another one ?
Look at Veronica first time for photo, ignore her after. If you look at the fitness club chick you lose points.

If she knows what she wants let her go first. If she's not sure, order first. If she has no idea, order for the both of you.

for the drinks I got:
Tropical, not too strong= Pina Colada
Tropical, not too light= Daquari (I probably spelled that wrong...Fuck it, I drink whiskey!)
Creamy, not too light= mudslide
I would guess Creamy, not too strong is Irish Coffee (never had that come up for me.)

Cards.
6 and 4= Hit
5 and 6= double up
Pair of Jacks= Split.
I can only guess the other one is stay by process of elimination.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If she knows what she wants let her go first. If she's not sure, order first. If she has no idea, order for the both of you.

for the drinks I got:
Tropical, not too strong= Pina Colada
Tropical, not too light= Daquari (I probably spelled that wrong...Fuck it, I drink whiskey!)
Creamy, not too light= mudslide
I would guess Creamy, not too strong is Irish Coffee (never had that come up for me.)

Cards.
6 and 4= Hit
5 and 6= double up
Pair of Jacks= Split.
I can only guess the other one is stay by process of elimination.
thanks i completed it already :D as i said before im glad fitness babe made an appearance in this update when you chose to look at her at the cost of some points with veronica :D

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
thanks i completed it already :D as i said before im glad fitness babe made an appearance in this update when you chose to look at her at the cost of some points with veronica :D
Yeah, had to edit my post. I really hope Fearin stops teasing us on Claire. I got the letter first try and had that nice lead in... then a total blue balls cockblock with the next update line...

FreesSstyleR

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys hope someone can help i got to 30 lust points with mom/landlady and the walkthrough says i need to help her with yoga in the morning but she keeps saying i need more yoga exp in saturday morning but doesn't seem to helping

London001

Nov 23, 2017
This is gonna sound like a really dumb question but how do you use that downloadable save? I place it in the save file and it doesn't work?

EDIT: never mind figured out how to do it

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes