killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
Stuck on Veronica. She has 60 submission and 3 stars. She dose chores in the maid outfit. She has done laundry, vaccum, and clean kitchen. I can spank her and nothing else. Help?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Wow.... Just some puerto rican
Stuck on Veronica. She has 60 submission and 3 stars. She dose chores in the maid outfit. She has done laundry, vaccum, and clean kitchen. I can spank her and nothing else. Help?
have you made her go without panties?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Open your eyes and READ the RWaites post JUST above YOURS !!!!!

EDIT: And read your phone, what HINTS it says, not points.

Reactions: LeRescator

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question ... If I go Veronica in her room then I have 3 points to choose from. My question is you always get only 1 point or you can get more in the room ... Where I need the heart points first, you have to have already 4 BUT that succeeds as never ......

That's why if I give the correct answer then there are always 2 points ??

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
Follow this path and look in the phone the hints too ;););)
So I did the bedroom part with picture with panties. Then it says discipline but it dose not say in Mc room. So not sure if that means there is an option to discipline somewhere else because if so I am not seeing that option. And no option to discipline without panties.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, see everyone tomorrow ;););)----------- @Faerin: need Your vote, your opinion and good suggestions, here ---- -------------- MEGA 0.7.3c: - -------- Walkthrough 0.7.3 complete --- Save 0.7.2(217) ---- Mapping ---------- And CG by @Benjy -

-------RWaites: - CG's and Animations ---- Alright, some Brothers found The Pigeon, good job;)
:cool::cool::cool: And for the brothers who didn't find, here's the first tip, when we're playing We did something there, and the pigeon was there, but no one saw Him. If you find, do not tell anyone, you’ll have a bonus pic made by @Faerin and it's exclusive ;););)--------RWaites: - CG's and Animations

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
Open your eyes and READ the RWaites post JUST above YOURS !!!!!

EDIT: And read your phone, what HINTS it says, not points.
Not sure if you are talking to me but I did read his and it did not help. The phone hints are as follows veronica no hints. Mom get closer with amy. Amy get closet with veronica.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I did the bedroom part with picture with panties. Then it says discipline but it dose not say in Mc room. So not sure if that means there is an option to discipline somewhere else because if so I am not seeing that option. And no option to discipline without panties.
MC disciplines Veronica ALLWAYS in HIS room.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Not sure if you are talking to me but I did read his and it did not help. The phone hints are as follows veronica no hints. Mom get closer with amy. Amy get closet with veronica.
If Veronica has no hints, then you MUST do as OTHER hints tell you to do. If you don`t do e.g. Mom and Ashley hints or Amy and Veronica hints, you can`t go on. Btw there is no Mom and Amy hints.

Reactions: LeRescator

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
MC disciplines Veronica ALLWAYS in HIS room.
Thank you for that information. But I am still stuck on to what do next because no option appears for discipline with no panties and the phone hints are not helping because there is none for Veronica. So unless this is a bug or I simply took to long to get to her I can not figure out what to do.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You saw the pic when She is in the bathroom and does she rebel against the chores? If not look for where she can increase submission till this scenes happen ;);););)

killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
You saw the pic when She is in the bathroom and does she rebel against the chores? If not look for where she can increase submission till this scenes happen ;);););)
What picture in the bathroom are you referring too? And she has not rebeled since she put on the outfit that I noticed besides saying some snark things. Highest submission that I have been able to reach is 61. Not sure if I can go higher or how to in this stage.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
YES I did it I really let Veronica ride * LAUG *

Now I have to make point 10 at Veronica .. oh man like that now

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

I must raise my hands, because in my game (played update by update) imo Mom and Amy has nothing to do with each other ??? Sorry man.

EDIT: Did you read Carlos responce to your post ??

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes