killgrave

Apr 28, 2018
I must raise my hands, because in my game (played update by update) imo Mom and Amy has nothing to do with each other ??? Sorry man.

EDIT: Did you read Carlos responce to your post ??
Yes I think I did the one where I increase submission? If so like I replied to him the highest I have been able to get submission up to is 61 unless there is ways to get it higher cuz punishment dose not make it go up anymore and eating dinner dose not work. So unless there is another way that I don't know of?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played the last update... cool stuff.
Veronica's date was great, but the Mom stuff was better... making her jealous is a great idea.

But I had a little bug.
I had a nice date with Veronica the saturday night (live from NY, lol).
Jumped one day until sunday, to have another date and get the achivement with Veronica...
But the "love" bar didn't go away, it's still in one corner of my game.
I could still keep playing, damn, I did all the Mom things with it... but is so annoying.
I hope you can do something about it, @Faerin, thanks.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
That's the part I'm stuck on because that option dose not appear no matter what I try.
Sorry, I really must apologize for the first line of that post, I started typing a line from South Park("just some puerto rican guy") , and decided not to since a Puerto Rican is NOT Portuguese, and "just some portu guese guy" doesn't really work. thought I deleted it.

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
says its 0.7.3 but i cant get veronica to progress passed bending her over the desk =(. it just says maybe in a future update.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
When I discipline Veronica, do I keep spanking her until she's had enough or stop before that to get the other options?

EviLive

Mar 27, 2018
On Veronica part 8 I am stuck. I read through the walkthroughs here, and other people having issues like this. It says to reward her. I have done so for 10 weekdays in a row. I have not received any points so I am maxed out for the scene or in total. All of the walkthroughs say to just reward her each day. Is it random to trigger the next step? After having done it multiple times and then doing it for 2 weeks every weekday and going to her room at 11 each night nothing has changed.

Any ideas or what might I be missing?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
On Veronica part 8 I am stuck. I read through the walkthroughs here, and other people having issues like this. It says to reward her. I have done so for 10 weekdays in a row. I have not received any points so I am maxed out for the scene or in total. All of the walkthroughs say to just reward her each day. Is it random to trigger the next step? After having done it multiple times and then doing it for 2 weeks every weekday and going to her room at 11 each night nothing has changed.

Any ideas or what might I be missing?
What does the hint on the phone say.

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
go to the sauna when you see her go in (open your location map and pass 1 hr, you'll see her disappear from the gym and show up in the sauna), then just go in and wait, do it 3 times, you also have to have her stats max'd
Its doesnt work for me ... Veronica is always in sauna, Sophia is out of city, after she finish at gym.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes