Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
yes Caligula with old V5.3 i can get the foto's of biki on saturday at 12.00 in foyer but not this time.
I thinks something is wrong or i do something very wrong hmm.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
yes Caligula with old V5.3 i can get the foto's of biki on saturday at 12.00 in foyer but not this time.
I thinks something is wrong or i do something very wrong hmm.
If it doesn't triggered then something is very wrong. Worked flawless for me. Sorry, wish I could help.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Hey Carlo S.
First of All Thx for making the Walkthrough. I find your point not to spoil the Story very good.
Just a few Points:

- Just a Hint, if you Punish Veronica exactly 12 Times (each message 4 times) you get double Increasement of points (13 times decreases by 2, so watch out when clicking to fast)
Should be 6 times each (left butt 6 times, right butt 6 times).

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Can't seem to trigger this. Is there some special prerequisite needed? I have all other achievements filled.
See my post #2146. It seems that you can actually screw up achievements. In my first playthrough I couldn't complete Ashley's 'Scary movie' achievement because I forgot to sleep naked at her side before giving her the lingerie. Made it in my second run.

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
At last i did make it to trigger it about biki-foto you need 30 hearts on saturday for it to make it work.
If its below 30 it will not trigger it.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if this a bug or not but Kissing Ashley can be done multiple time raising love every time up until it leads to need of change the pants.

And then this savegames weirdness: I don't know if it's because of me being such a noob with computers but I don't find any other Users, no AppData, no LocalLow, no Faerin, no Man of the House and no savegames.
Thanks for the feedback!
The first one is definitely a bug, I will fix it for the next version, thanks!
About the second one: "hidden folder option" problem for sure (this if off by default).
Did you make sure it's REALLY not in the list of folder options (under advanced options)?

And then a minor one: Veronica appears to be at 11.30 in Open Bathroom when I look into Quicktravel but is nowhere in building next 30 mins. And then at 12.00 she is in Her Room which Quicktravel also correctly shows. Is there somewhere hidden WC or some Closet where she's using her Very Private Pocketsize Little Friend? Any chance to have opportunity to peep it :D?

And another: In Health Club I speak to Sophia in Gym 1 --> Sophia disappears but Quicktravel shows that she is still Gym 1. And shows the same until 16.00. Quicktravel also shows then that Amy is in Locked/Greyed Reception all that time.
Well this was my logic: even though a girl is at a location, doesn't always mean you can actually see her.
In the bathroom, you can't see the actual bath through the keyhole (thus not always seeing a girl there).
In the health club, she can be in the dressing room, sauna, etc.

Hi folks.
I thinks found 1 bug about Ashley's bikini foto's.I have restarted 3 ggr and no foto on saturday without any cheats on.
And Walktrough are missing those stuff with Ashley foto on saturday but it's a good walktrough any way. Carlos.S.

Keep up the good work Faerin.
Thanks man! You are right there is a bug there, I just confirmed.
I forgot to add the new girls to the cheat console, but it seems that the 2 selfie shopping events are conflicting.
I'll get that fixed in the new version as well!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't kept with this thread but what happened to the pdf's that showed the triggers for each character / version? :( with the hearts and stars :(

Reactions: Ara-sH

Von Herman

Aug 22, 2017
Mr Faerin.
I think i found 2 st more bugs.
1.At the gym Sofie are workingout with out shoes on her feet.
2.In the morning when MC gets up he say someting about the mattress how good it's is but its still in his inventry?
Should it not go avway inventry after use it on bed??

Best regardes Herm

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Quicktravel shows Veronica in her room at 12:00 on Saturday but when you enter her room she is not there. Can't seem to get the maid outfit to appear in the store going to go to bed for now as it's getting boring running around in circles with nothing happening. Pity her star is not still there or I could just click it and add a star for her which was what I use to always have to do to get her to work because I could never figure out what was needed to get her event to start before.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Haven't kept with this thread but what happened to the pdf's that showed the triggers for each character / version? :( with the hearts and stars :(
Sadly it doesn't seem to have been updated since v0.5.1
It was a very good guide since it actually showed the stat requirements and how to trigger events, which is what people really want from a guide when they get stuck.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Actually, it has...all the way up to V0.5.5, I made it for my $10+ Patrons, but I'm sure you evil, piraty guys could get your hands it on...(just wait until I get my hands on that "mole"!!) ;)

@everyone: another thing, I added a public poll to my Patreon page about the translations, if you all would be so kind to vote, that would help a lot!

Thanks!

Reactions: Ara-sH

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Actually, it has...all the way up to V0.5.5, I made it for my $10+ Patrons, but I'm sure you evil, piraty guys could get your hands it on...(just wait until I get my hands on that "mole"!!) ;)

@everyone: another thing, I added a public poll to my Patreon page about the translations, if you all would be so kind to vote, that would help a lot!

Thanks!
Aha! No wonder it was so good. It actually came straight from the source.

You heard him boys. Thar be more booty to plunder. Arrrg

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
@Faerin
Hmm. I guess i should give a little feedback on a couple of things that I feel could be improved upon slightly.
- The coffee at 10:00 or so to unlock Veronica's first event is a bit confusing due to her not actually being located there or any kind of hint to it. I only initially found out about it through here.
- Having to be in specific location at a specific time to receive selfies or whatever. It's a cell/mobile phone, so it feels a little odd to only be able to receive them in one location.

That's all I can think of really.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes