Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can't seem to trigger either the call from Veronica at night, or bath scenes nor kissing/petting scenes with Ashley. Any suggestions?
First MC need talk with Her on the Kitchen (10.00AM), and wait a call from Veronica, In the Ashley's path MC need talk with Her in the Morning (8.30AM) increase points, (15.00hrs) - Teaching Her and increasing new scenes, and in the evening (19.00hrs) - Seeing movies till She Kiss MC, after keeping looking in the Bathroom (21.00Hrs), and wait the shower scene open. Good Luck. :):)

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Ok I got the scene where mom spies on MC in bed. Did I read there is another where she spies on you in the shower? And if so... help? lol

fralight

Jul 23, 2017
Faerin, just a few thoughts about your game in a nutshell. I really like the way you developed this game. Thumbs up for those frequent updates.

For further updates I would like to see that Groundhog Day feeling removed as much as you can. I understand that it was necessary to start with because of the limitd content in the game. But you should consider to limit most of the action to certain days. For example I would like to see the evening reworked (why not watch a concert or a sports event with the whole family on sunday, or watch a sitcom with mom on wednesday, or give a massage to ash on friday).

That has some influence in the pace of developing the relationships with the girls. So you might have to adjust the milestone points for upsteps. I know. But it could be worth it to get more depth into the game.

Also 2 things I discovered and I'm not sure if you did that by design.
1. When you sleep with your door open and mom walks in after her yoga session in the morning your sleep bar doesn't get restored.
2. After the Neon event Veronica is still there during the night but you won't be able to meet her there.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
As the Post prior ti mine sais, you can put the Savegame in the correct Folder and start from There, If you start fresh though, after you brought her home from Police, you wil need now to get the chores. Your Mom tells you what to do, between 0730 and 0800 at the Dining Table, talk to her and she will ask for a favour. Say yes and she will tell you what you should be doing. Now if you have more than 20 control over Veronica, you can ask her to do it at 10:00. You can watch her doing it at 12:00, Laundry in the Bathroom, Cleaning in the Foyer and Sticky floor in the Kitchen. Once you reached 30, (by gameplay if you let Veronica do the chore and you eat with the Family at 18:00 you get Heartpoints from Mom (if not Maxed out) and Control over Veronica. So do this 5 times or use the Cheat control, but do not go over 30! there is a Bug that if it's higher you don't see the Maids Outfit in the Lingerie Shop at the Mall.
For the Rest follow the Walkthrough, which is vague but still helpfull.
If you don't get the chores from Mom probably you need to have a better relationship with her.
Great Help Friend, this is the way everyone helping everyone, Good Luck. :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok I got the scene where mom spies on MC in bed. Did I read there is another where she spies on you in the shower? And if so... help? lol
No, for now is only it, but believe me I like a lot your suggestion "Mom spying MC" in the shower;), this is great:):);)

Reactions: jackkane

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@andioo: Thanks a Lot Friend for your help, but I need put all I can in the walkthrough in a hurry, because I have some issues here, but I'm thinking in put all your suggestions aswell. :):);)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I'm new to the forum and to this kind of games...
Thanks to all of you for sharing the game, the experience and, obviously, the creator for making it happen.

But I have a question.
I got almost every "trophy" in the new update, except for the first goddamn selfie.
Can someone give me a hand here?
Again, thanks.

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
so...fine game mate...good tits everywhere...lil sis nasty af...mom needs a piece of this but she tries to hide it...really good story!!.
one question do...how do i give the outfit to veronica?(yes, i do have 30 submission, i already have the outfit...but still nothing)

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
so...fine game mate...good tits everywhere...lil sis nasty af...mom needs a piece of this but she tries to hide it...really good story!!.
one question do...how do i give the outfit to veronica?(yes, i do have 30 submission, i already have the outfit...but still nothing)
At 12:00 go to her room and give it to her (click backpack > click maid outfit > click Veronica)

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
thanks a lot mate!...finnaly did it but as you know i lost every leverage i got on her...i also listen her talking with amy in the gym...its that all for veronica in this update(i like where this is going!!)

xxxmichixxx

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

With Veronica i become only 95 %. What do I have to do for 100%? I have all Archivments and i punish her every day. I have 60 Points with her and 4 Stars.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Useing the guide I did Veronica first , Got Ashley to love 30 and the only photo of her I have are bathroom peeping

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
if you take a shower at 7:30 you get of the bathroom only in a towel and mother sees you while she was going to the bathroom and get aroused at your body, but that's it

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 20526

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.6 Extra
Updated: 15/09/2017
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Seduction, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "man of the house.exe" to start playing.

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Walkthrough: Attached
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats

Thanks to @Brother Master for 0.5.6 link
Thanks to @Carlo S for 5.5 Walkthrough

View attachment 9350 View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
by clicking on my name in the thank you section for the link:

Thanks to [USER = 16242] @Brother Master [/ USER] for 0.5.6 link

the profile of someone else appears and not mine ... why?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes