Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
I change the name of the save folder but when i launch this new version it wont recognize those saves ? i only get option to start new game

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
having a problem. day 6 ashley sends a message and i cant figure out how to open it .and the game wont let me do any thing else.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
just walk around the town by foot.

can anyone help me to get veronica maid outfit ? after vacuum cleaning, it says to go to lingerie shop - but its not there.
i also didnt find a way to add it to the safe log.
help :)
give me the title in the log =]
thanks.!

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
@Faerin tnx again for you work and your help here!
Your 2-week regular updates are really nice. Thanks for that.

This game and SummertimeSaga are the best in the market right now.
I hope I see some more Ashley content for the next updates.

Thank all you guys for your answers.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
question in the walkthought for the mother it said sleep until 7 am with the door open how i do that?thanks

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
okay I've done everything suggested in previous posts and I still cant get the Maid outfit the shop shows the nightie as sold out and nothing else.... the only event I didnt trigger in Ashleys story was the swimwear photos which I cant seem to open.

Mums story is complete

Veronica has done all the chores several times in her own clothes and I have asked her for money and car rides many times.... I'm just stuck

upload_2017-9-16_13-54-16.png

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
np bro. i try to help when i can. my time is mostly split between DMD and Teacher's Pets (and maybe My Sweet Neighbors) but i love this game and the dev @Faerin is super awesome. today i had some free time so I did what I could.

no sex in this update people! but Veronica looks hot. :)
You're always Welcome, My Friend, You're Great, Good Weekend For You and Good Luck. :);):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes