hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
in Walkthrough....

- Veronica
- (23.00 Hrs) – After the call MC can talk with Her.

-->Should I wait for her call? I cant understand

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
I can't buy maid outfit at lingerie store do i need to do Ashley's quests first? The outfit doesn't show when i got to the mall

Mr.Phantom

Aug 16, 2017
in Walkthrough....

- Veronica
- (23.00 Hrs) – After the call MC can talk with Her.

-->Should I wait for her call? I cant understand
If not mistaken. That is when event veronica will be in the police. This means MC must sleep first.

U

User_10739

I bought Maid outfit but can't give it to Veronica, walkthrough says Sat at 11 am but no option have gone through 3 weeks of making her do chores every day. Maxed out Sophie and got ass text, used dev's save file now can't play with Mom's breasts on wine nights anymore.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Someone managed to release these two scenes from Veronica and Ashley 01 with the red "X" that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyone?
Edit No. 2
Better use the save file that Faerin already included, because some of the events are one time event if im not mistaken.

Last edited:

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I bought Maid outfit but can't give it to Veronica, walkthrough says Sat at 11 am but no option have gone through 3 weeks of making her do chores every day. Maxed out Sophie and got ass text, used dev's save file now can't play with Mom's breasts on wine nights anymore.
U must give the maid outfit when shes at her room at 12 noon. hope this helps :D

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Just to make sure. You have to click the Outfit in your inventory then click her. (You probably knew this, but, just making sure)

Reactions: Terry Bishop

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
guys, use the 100% save that dev provided, already has Veronica at 30 control.

then go to lingerie shop to get maid outfit. give maid outfit to Veronica in the afternoon in her room which will jumpstart the story. then go to the gym to talk to Amy and then lookup Club Neon on your phone.

you can then blackmail her at club to boost to 50 control and get her in the maid outfit.

hope that helps.

Reactions: Faerin

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Could you include a save folder shortcut with each build to make transfers a little easier.

This should be the generic path.
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin

edit
Hadn't read the changelog yet. The saves auto upgrading next version is nice.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Could you include a save folder shortcut with each build to make transfers a little easier.

This should be the generic path.
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin
Its included in a changelog pdf in the download folder:
"Note: To copy previous saves:
From: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames
To: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames
"

omocik

May 2, 2017
guys, use the 100% save that dev provided, already has Veronica at 30 control.
<...>
you can then blackmail her at club to boost to 50 control and get her in the maid outfit.
I followed your tips, but it didn't unlocked those 4 missing pictures, albo she didn't changed into main outfit while in her room. Any idea what I'm missing?

James H

May 6, 2017
Cant wait to see this game a year from now... With all the content that it will have.. Im thinking blowjobs in different rooms, sex scenes all around, threesomes, foursomes, maybe even a swingers club? that would be awesome! To the DEV: keep up the good work!

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Wow, 3 new pages since I went to bed, you guys are great!
(Sorry if I missed any questions, feel free to spam me ;))

I´ve looked here but can't figure out how to trigger next selfie event with Ashley. Can anyone help me.

So, quibbles (because I didn't find anything real to complain about).
Thanks a lot man!! Posts like these help A LOT! I'll look into everything and try to get it fixed for the next version!

Any ideas on how I get the final Selfie from Ashley, I've read I receive it on Saturday at 12 but it's not working.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes