fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
okay I've done everything suggested in previous posts and I still cant get the Maid outfit the shop shows the nightie as sold out and nothing else.... the only event I didnt trigger in Ashleys story was the swimwear photos which I cant seem to open.

Mums story is complete

Veronica has done all the chores several times in her own clothes and I have asked her for money and car rides many times.... I'm just stuck

View attachment 20598
Most of the ashley message are recieved in foyer and if you have done a event with ashley goto mom at night where she is sitting beside tv.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
in Walkthrough....

- Veronica
- (23.00 Hrs) – After the call MC can talk with Her.

-->Should I wait for her call? I cant understand
Yeah, because before it, Her only talk in the bad mood, and after MC can discipline Her. ;) And to show her good manners :);)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
i got the same problem as @punisher696 .need to discover acievements 3,4 for veronica and increase special.all other content dome.im using faerin's save and she has done all the chores

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@For All Friends: I'm having some issues with Internet, for this reason I was out since yesterday, and then I wish for all Friends a Good Weekend and Good Luck, When all is fixed, I'll back. :):):)

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
Walkthrough v. 0.5.6 (Two Versions Word and PDF)
Hey Carlo S.
First of All Thx for making the Walkthrough. I find your point not to spoil the Story very good.
Just a few Points:
- Maybe update the Pictures, as you are using still old ones
- New funcitonality for Skipping inside is not described
- New functionality for Achievements is not described
- New functionality which shows the location of the characters is not described
- Just a Hint, if you Punish Veronica exactly 12 Times (each message 4 times) you get double Increasement of points (13 times decreases by 2, so watch out when clicking to fast)
Thats it, maybe you could think of adding those points for the next version :) I know you're doing it in your free time so don't feel obliged to add those steps, but it would definitely complete your walkthrough

klaus001

Aug 23, 2017
no, all stats at maximum. rescued her already from jail try to speak with her at 10 at the diner room but nothin happens.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
a walkthrough with hints to all triggers would be nice ,grinding the same thing over and over with no effect gets anoying as hell

gramaton

May 16, 2017
just walk around the town by foot.

can anyone help me to get veronica maid outfit ? after vacuum cleaning, it says to go to lingerie shop - but its not there.
i also didnt find a way to add it to the safe log.
help :)
give me the title in the log =]
thanks.!
same here

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if you read through the last 5-6 pages there's already dropped hints on what to do.

if you want maid outfit for Veronica, you need to be at 30 control.

you can also use the 100% save up through 0.5.5 provided by dev that's included in the game package that you downloaded (simply open the changelog.txt and it explains what you need to do).

Reactions: Faerin

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
no, all stats at maximum. rescued her already from jail try to speak with her at 10 at the diner room but nothin happens.
As the Post prior ti mine sais, you can put the Savegame in the correct Folder and start from There, If you start fresh though, after you brought her home from Police, you wil need now to get the chores. Your Mom tells you what to do, between 0730 and 0800 at the Dining Table, talk to her and she will ask for a favour. Say yes and she will tell you what you should be doing. Now if you have more than 20 control over Veronica, you can ask her to do it at 10:00. You can watch her doing it at 12:00, Laundry in the Bathroom, Cleaning in the Foyer and Sticky floor in the Kitchen. Once you reached 30, (by gameplay if you let Veronica do the chore and you eat with the Family at 18:00 you get Heartpoints from Mom (if not Maxed out) and Control over Veronica. So do this 5 times or use the Cheat control, but do not go over 30! there is a Bug that if it's higher you don't see the Maids Outfit in the Lingerie Shop at the Mall.
For the Rest follow the Walkthrough, which is vague but still helpfull.
If you don't get the chores from Mom probably you need to have a better relationship with her.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
I can't seem to trigger either the call from Veronica at night, or bath scenes nor kissing/petting scenes with Ashley. Any suggestions?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes