0le

Apr 30, 2018
Iam stuck with both Claire and Veronica. Claire is because I need the massage oil which I will get from Veronica, but it seems I never can get forward with Veronica after I "punish" her by removing her pants when she is doing her chores. I have been at Neonclub an checked that she is following her orders and she does. But after that nothing happens at all. She does her chores and I remove her pants...
Any sugesstions?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Because I don't want you guys to miss out (from my Patreon page):

Hey guys, here's a fun(?) idea.
Tomorrow's update will have some movie questions, like:

"The first rule of Fight Club is..."?
1. No weapons.
2. We fight to the death.
3. Make sure your toe nails are clipped.
4. You do not talk about Fight Club.

If you would like to add a movie question, enter it in a comment in the same style and I will pick a few that will make it in the game!

This will only be possible for about 12 more hours, then I need to wrap up the update!

If you guys like stuff like this, I'll try to do it more often.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Damn you Carlo S
Hey guys...tomorrow's the "big day"!
Will Claire finally give in to her desires...or will she decide to put and end to this little game once and for all?

Find out more...tomorrow...*queue suspenseful background music*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Iam stuck with both Claire and Veronica. Claire is because I need the massage oil which I will get from Veronica, but it seems I never can get forward with Veronica after I "punish" her by removing her pants when she is doing her chores. I have been at Neonclub an checked that she is following her orders and she does. But after that nothing happens at all. She does her chores and I remove her pants...
Any sugesstions?
You now have her panites in your inventory, Go to the adult shop, no oil, then goto gym and give Amy the panites.

dazupoman

May 10, 2018
Hey there, first timer here. I've been playing the game (which I'm finding pretty awesome).
I have a problem with Veronica, I've been able to punish her with the maid outfit and the no panties stuff, went to the club and all that, but following the walkthrought (thanks for that :D) it says that I ahve to talk with Veronice in her room at 23:00 which doesn't seem to trigget anything new, just the same stuff without panties over again. When I go to the club she isn't there or she is with some random guy and I can't interrupt :(
Any help?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Hey there, first timer here. I've been playing the game (which I'm finding pretty awesome).
I have a problem with Veronica, I've been able to punish her with the maid outfit and the no panties stuff, went to the club and all that, but following the walkthrought (thanks for that :D) it says that I ahve to talk with Veronice in her room at 23:00 which doesn't seem to trigget anything new, just the same stuff without panties over again. When I go to the club she isn't there or she is with some random guy and I can't interrupt :(
Any help?
I think she has to catch you trying to spy on Claire at 22:00, it's been soooooo looooooongggg since the last update when I played.(Yeah, that was a friendly jab at Faerin)

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Someone help me, I can not see New Reward in Veronika's room.
sixth event
I think my game is bugged.
I did the walkthrough
without going wrong
This new game to test because my other game had the same problem
essa porra nao da certo nem com macunba

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017

1. No weapons.

If you would like to add a movie question, enter it in a comment in the same style and I will pick a few that will make it in the game!

This will only be possible for about 12 more hours, then I need to wrap up the update!

"...It puts the lotion in the..."
1. Box
2. Basket
3. Bum
4. Body

I won't say which movie it's from, but I'm sure most ppl know ;)

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017

1. No weapons.

Like this?

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017

Actually, I just had someone else who had this problem.
The savegame looked corrupted, but I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

Fix: Edit your savegame and change the "pleasuring_intro" value to 0 (if it's 1).
This should allow you to trigger the initial event to reward her.
How do I edit the save?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes