Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I
The Pigeon is on the Police Station, in the Debby's desk in the poster wanted, and for the Brothers that don't have the Bonus pic, here is Linda, brunette trying seduce MC with Mom's visual, isn't in the game, is exclusive for find The Pigeon. :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
have only found a few hidden pics and the pigeon i did find.

samis

May 24, 2017
Progression event 4 -
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Find Veronica in the upstairs lounge
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Discipline her: spank her exactly 12 times to gain 2 [SUBMISSION].
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the laundry.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Bathroom no 3. Confront her in the bathroom, make her take off her panties.
Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes Optional: Spy on her in her bedroom, for an extra image.
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
Progression event 7 -
Go home and sleep (Dream)
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour
about the last part. how do you Reward her i just have spank and take panties?

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
I will try to help you what seems to be the problem (sorry I'm using google translator)
Je vais essayer de t'aider. Ce qui semble être le problème (désolé, j'utilise google traducteur)
I can't contact the forum, I just enter through the chat, and I don't know what to do, if you can help me, or ask for someone see what is happen, thank you. :kissingheart:

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Seems I have tried all the scene I can have with Ash with 9stars and 100 heart, but I can't unlock the last scenario of the teaching, also with Veronica with 7 stars and unlocked all the scene at 1200, I can't see her at Neon though, for Clarie, I has both heart and arousal max state on her but can't unlock the 70 arousal scene at 1900(I unlocked the all scene in beach with her and the new yoga scene and tried the 65 arousal one for several times)
Can someone help me?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
the name mike doesn't appear in my mapping xml at all.
You said, that in previous version, MC:s name was something else, right ?? Take that file, where the name is right and overwrite the current one. Btw, if you manually move your save files at previous version to the new one, don`t your MC:s name stay ???? Every update at this game, I must manually move my old saves AND mapping file to the new game folder. Btw, this game is only one in my collection, witch required to do so.

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

about the last part. how do you Reward her i just have spank and take panties?
At 12:00 try going to the TV room and watch TV instead of checking up on her, if she comes to you choose to continue watching TV. If that does not work check this post

@Carlo S do you think there is any way we can help this Brother
I can't contact the forum, I just enter through the chat, and I don't know what to do, if you can help me, or ask for someone see what is happen, thank you. :kissingheart:
Updates keep changing the MC name to 'Mike'. I find this annoying. Anyone know how to put it back? Can I edit the save file maybe?
If you copy and paste your old save files across each update you should continue with your setup, but to change name open save with notepad and you will find the MC's name 4th line down

samis

May 24, 2017
At 12:00 try going to the TV room and watch TV instead of checking up on her, if she comes to you choose to continue watching TV. If that does not work check this post
all good thx it worked. for the reward i find out you need to talk to Amy at health club and when she tell you Veronica's boss find about her after that you will see that Veronica love when you giving her chores and now you can reward her. sorry for weak ENG i really love to get better but ...

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
all good thx it worked. for the reward i find out you need to talk to Amy at health club and when she tell you Veronica's boss find about her after that you will see that Veronica love when you giving her chores and now you can reward her. sorry for weak ENG i really love to get better but ...
Samis, nothing wrong with your English, and there are lots of Brothers here who will help you.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I need help in Third event ashley
- The events: Third
- (8.30 – 9.30 AM) – Breakfast (increase + Heart)
- (12.00 hrs) – Ashley send a message for MC in his
Bedroom.
- (15.00 – 17.00 hrs) - Teaching Math and Biology
- (19.00 hrs) – Movie time with Ashley (Horror)
she mever send me message
I try for 21 days and nothing of message

R

RWaites

I need help in Third event ashley
- The events: Third
- (8.30 – 9.30 AM) – Breakfast (increase + Heart)
- (12.00 hrs) – Ashley send a message for MC in his
Bedroom.
- (15.00 – 17.00 hrs) - Teaching Math and Biology
- (19.00 hrs) – Movie time with Ashley (Horror)
she mever send me message
I try for 21 days and nothing of message
Is it this one 10-20 hearts
Weekday 10:00 13:59 Your bedroom no You receive a text from her thanking you for your help with studying.
(Requires helping her at least 3 times with her history homework.)

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Is it this one 10-20 hearts
Weekday 10:00 13:59 Your bedroom no You receive a text from her thanking you for your help with studying.
(Requires helping her at least 3 times with her history homework.)
About history teste e receive I not receive about math

sigmasigma

Apr 28, 2018
Hi, Brothers, 5...4...3...2...1... - Tomorrow comes the new version 0.7.4, @Faerin is doing a special version with Mom and MC, having sex and will be Great, for the next versions @Faerin is thinking of increase more scenes with all characters, Debby, Pam, Emma, Cassie, Kathy and Linda, maybe new characters will be added in the game too, I wait it's a Milf :p:p:p
Good News! Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Carlo S

sigmasigma

Apr 28, 2018
I am stuck with dating Veronica. Cannot get the achievement "Dating Veronica" after several dates with 6 hearts. Is the heart value too low, or some other reason? Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes