mkspawn

Aug 22, 2017
What do the hints on your phone say?
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Ashley have 9 stars and i dont know where i got more stars. On Phone says. On Weekend in kino. But here i got not a star.

lunnyus

Jun 25, 2017
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at at least. 10 hearts
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Ashley is home (15:00 worked for me)
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
Thank you for your reply, tried getting out from my room starting 15:00 -23:00 every 30 minutes ...no luck , i think i might have corrupted the game instead of the roommate :D (mea culpa using the cheats).
Any way of pushing this via savegame edit ?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
When fantasy become reality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that Aletta Ocean ?? what a crime, what did she do with her lips ??
but you are right! Aletta as mom hmmm a dream !!

Ashley have 9 stars and i dont know where i got more stars. On Phone says. On Weekend in kino. But here i got not a star.
No the Date is separate, and it has it own star/heart scale, anyway, there are not more than 10 stars with Ashley at the moment ( correct me if im wrong)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
i'm can not get oil for massage 1-i googled the sex shop 2-went there 3-than health club 4-talk with Amy but there is only work option . what is that she want and i have to give it to her?
btw i have 0 and 0 with Veronica is it the reason?

R

RWaites

hi
i'm can not get oil for massage 1-i googled the sex shop 2-went there 3-than health club 4-talk with Amy but there is only work option . what is that she want and i have to give it to her?
btw i have 0 and 0 with Veronica is it the reason?
You have to give Amy Veronica's panties for the oil

Thank you for your reply, tried getting out from my room starting 15:00 -23:00 every 30 minutes ...no luck , i think i might have corrupted the game instead of the roommate :D (mea culpa using the cheats).
s Sophia at 10+ hearts

Reactions: samis

mkspawn

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you, that had working for me.

R

RWaites

i finally understood :D , for those is same situation with 9 star asley , wait sunday 11:00 in the hallway in front of the bathroom and click on Asley's door ...this brings Sophia
Sorry I should have mentioned your first meeting with Sophia but I assumed you'd allready met

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi all,

Does anyone of you have the same problem like me that the videos do not work within the game? I can watch them with VLC player in the game folder but in the game there will be only the message "Error. Failed to play video.".

Cheers,
Blubb

R

RWaites

Hi all,

Does anyone of you have the same problem like me that the videos do not work within the game? I can watch them with VLC player in the game folder but in the game there will be only the message "Error. Failed to play video.".

Cheers,
Blubb
Not had this issue myself but it has been mentioned previously try this from the O.P
f animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and
or you may find something here

R

RWaites

hi
when and how you will get Veronica's panties ?
Progression event 4 -
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Find Veronica in the upstairs lounge
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Discipline her: spank her exactly 12 times to gain 2 [SUBMISSION].
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the laundry.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Bathroom no 3. Confront her in the bathroom, make her take off her panties.
Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes Optional: Spy on her in her bedroom, for an extra image.
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
Progression event 7 -
Go home and sleep (Dream)
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
firstly happily completed veronica's questline so thanks to all those who helped me but another issue has come i don't have the key to clair or mom's room is there anyway i can get it either going back and starting over or continuing using the save i've been using ?

R

RWaites

firstly happily completed veronica's questline so thanks to all those who helped me but another issue has come i don't have the key to clair or mom's room is there anyway i can get it either going back and starting over or continuing using the save i've been using ?
You don't get the key to Mom's room you just sneak in at when the time is rightand she leaves the door open

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Usually during weekdays 20 - 21 (Laptop / Diary/Mail) Or when she is inside (eavesdrop/Massage/Peeking) or directly with her :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The Pigeon is on the Police Station, in the Debby's desk in the poster wanted, and for the Brothers that don't have the Bonus pic, here is Linda, brunette trying seduce MC with Mom's visual, isn't in the game, is exclusive for find The Pigeon. :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes