Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
That's why I said that I've never seen that image before. Anyway, I found it! :cool:
It's from an old walkthrough
PS. I don't know when it was updated the last time. Since was posted by @RWaites he surely can help you more than me.
Thank you! This looks really interesting! :D

Does anyone have a walkthrough for Veronica's date yet? My best score is an 8 and I still get the "Got to get ready for work." line.
The walkthrough in the OP is updated and has all the information you need for a successful date with Veronica. ;)
Also:

Aug 16, 2017
Ah, no back button, huh? That's no big deal, except that if you accidentally double click through the dialogue you miss what the person said sometimes. I'd be fine with no option to change choices, but sometimes you'd like to be able to go back and read what you clicked past by mistake. Cool game, though!
Out of curiosity, is this a common "feature" of all Unity games? Sins of the Father doesn't have a back button either, wasn't sure if that was just coincidence or an engine thing since those are the only 2 I've played.

R

RWaites

Thank you for your answer but that's not what I'm looking for.
I have seen some people in this thread referring to game events by number (e.g Mom event 5). So I always wondered if there is a numbered list of all the available events. Maybe it's in-game and I haven't seen it yet?
It would be very useful for me in order to remember each character's progress/path.
That clip was from the last official walk-thru produced by Faerin for v0.6.6 and I think sometimes when they refer to things by event No's they mean her achievements (like No 4 for Ash watch a Scary Movie) although I could be wrong

R

RWaites

Ah, no back button, huh? That's no big deal, except that if you accidentally double click through the dialogue you miss what the person said sometimes. I'd be fine with no option to change choices, but sometimes you'd like to be able to go back and read what you clicked past by mistake. Cool game, though!
Out of curiosity, is this a common "feature" of all Unity games? Sins of the Father doesn't have a back button either, wasn't sure if that was just coincidence or an engine thing since those are the only 2 I've played.
Most Unity games I've played don't have that option although with Moth as @UncleVT posted earlier @Faerin has set it to auto save every 10 minutes so you can if necessary reload and replay without to much hassle

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Short story: When you play a game in Unity, most of the time, something isn't a "Unity feature", but a feature of the developer's engine. In my case, I haven't added this option, but it's definitely on my list to be able to go back X dialogs steps.

Long story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all

1091 page of advice and help it's just crazy thank you all but it was possible to tell me in which page I can find the appointment with veroniqua because I try several times and I can not exceed the 3 star

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
That clip was from the last official walk-thru produced by Faerin for v0.6.6 and I think sometimes when they refer to things by event No's they mean her achievements (like No 4 for Ash watch a Scary Movie) although I could be wrong
Thank you very much! :D

Reactions: RWaites

lunnyus

Jun 25, 2017
Hello guys , first of all great game thank you dev . also thank you all guys here
i m stuck with Asley , i am at 9 star and either it is supposed to be the "bump in the afternoon" or "more lessons". but i can not get , i m not sure what i missed. any advice ? (i have 100 heart)

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone
version of the game 0.7.3.c
there is a map in Walkthrough
and there are 17 places
I have only 14
how to unlock the last 3 places?

R

RWaites

Hello guys , first of all great game thank you dev . also thank you all guys here
i m stuck with Asley , i am at 9 star and either it is supposed to be the "bump in the afternoon" or "more lessons". but i can not get , i m not sure what i missed. any advice ? (i have 100 heart)
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at at least. 10 hearts
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Ashley is home (15:00 worked for me)
Progression event 11 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a text message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Weekdays 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.

Mar 21, 2018
Do you knowc which are missing?
hymm
yes
I do not know the names of places but I see the icons
icon with a tennis racket
on the left in the middle
and
icon with a cross
it looks like a hospital
between home and claire's job
and
icon with escalator
it looks like a shop
on the right almost in the middle

how to unlock these places?

R

RWaites

hymm
yes
I do not know the names of places but I see the icons
icon with a tennis racket
on the left in the middle
and
icon with a cross
it looks like a hospital
between home and claire's job
and
icon with escalator
it looks like a shop
on the right almost in the middle

how to unlock these places?
Those three locations are not implemented in the game as yet probably for future updates

Reactions: Ente Supremo
R

RWaites

I'm having problems on my account and I can not contact help, someone can help me, merci.
I will try to help you what seems to be the problem (sorry I'm using google translator)
Je vais essayer de t'aider. Ce qui semble être le problème (désolé, j'utilise google traducteur)

Reactions: Emmanuelle

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hi quick question I did not read the previous thread, in this next update of Friday mc will finally have a bit of that sweet ass of claire? or will continue with another story? I did not see who won the contest, I hope it's cleire

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes