jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Help a brother out, what is the back button? I can't seem to figure out how to go back if I accidentally double click a dialogue.
There isn't a back feature for this game, if it is a scene where your talking at table, you'll get it again the next day.
If it is a choice that you messed up on, usually doing it again the next day is how you have to go about doing it. Or if you have a save just prior, you can just go back to the save and redo the scene again.

I'm not sure if it is a feature that will ever be implemented or not, usually things will repeat if you missed a conversation.
Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites
Nov 20, 2017
Guys Im stuck on Veronica 7 stars. She has 60 sub and 20 lust. The hint says "rewarding good behaviour, is also part of being a good master". I also followed the walkthrough, which says to make her work wearing the maid uniform without panties, and reward her at 12 (what i get is the scene where the MC is fingering her and making her cum" and it just repeats everyday without any progression, I've done it many times. I also tried spying on her at 23:00 and still no progression. Talked to amy and nothing.
Any idea what I'm missing or is my game bugged ?

This is what the walkthrough says..
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Guys Im stuck on Veronica 7 stars. She has 60 sub and 20 lust. The hint says "rewarding good behaviour, is also part of being a good master". I also followed the walkthrough, which says to make her work wearing the maid uniform without panties, and reward her at 12 (what i get is the scene where the MC is fingering her and making her cum" and it just repeats everyday without any progression, I've done it many times. I also tried spying on her at 23:00 and still no progression. Talked to amy and nothing.

Progression event 8 -
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
When you take her to your room you tell her to bend over to desk at 12:00??? Or try watching tv at 12:00 & ignore her while watching

R

RWaites

Progression event 8 -
At 12:00 try going to the TV room and watch TV instead of checking up on her, if she comes to you choose to continue watching TV. If that does not work check this post

Reactions: Ente Supremo
Nov 20, 2017
At 12:00 try going to the TV room and watch TV instead of checking up on her, if she comes to you choose to continue watching TV. If that does not work check this post
Thank you, my game was in fact broken and I had to edit the pleasuring_intro value from 1 to 0 to fix it. Now I'm progressing without any porblems :)

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone know where this image is from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I show it in this post:

by @ScrewYou

Is there something like a walkthrough (except the one in the OP by Carlo S) with all events numbered? :cool:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Help a brother out, what is the back button? I can't seem to figure out how to go back if I accidentally double click a dialogue.
There isn't a back feature for this game, if it is a scene where your talking at table, you'll get it again the next day.
If it is a choice that you messed up on, usually doing it again the next day is how you have to go about doing it. Or if you have a save just prior, you can just go back to the save and redo the scene again.

I'm not sure if it is a feature that will ever be implemented or not, usually things will repeat if you missed a conversation.
Hope that helps Brother................Peace!!
Also you get this:
There's an autosave every 10 minutes, you might want to use that.

Reactions: RWaites and jaydem

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Never seen that image but there's another walkthough (although the latest version is 0.7.1).
You can find it here :
Thank you for your answer but that's not what I'm looking for.
I have seen some people in this thread referring to game events by number (e.g Mom event 5). So I always wondered if there is a numbered list of all the available events. Maybe it's in-game and I haven't seen it yet?
It would be very useful for me in order to remember each character's progress/path.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for your answer but that's not what I'm looking for.
That's why I said that I've never seen that image before. Anyway, I found it! :cool:
It's from an old walkthrough
PS. I don't know when it was updated the last time. Since was posted by @RWaites he surely can help you more than me.

Reactions: Cluney Blues

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for Veronica's date yet? My best score is an 8 and I still get the "Got to get ready for work." line.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes