ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Hey, looks like I'm having some problems with completing Veronica branch of the story.
That part when you have to go meet her at the club after seing with no panties in the room(right before you have to receive cab scene, I guess. Anyway, that part which I'm stuck at is on the screenshot below). Already had that finger scene, the stats are maxed for current moment(7 stars, 20 arousal, 61 subm). I just keep coming to the club after seing her with no panties in the room and no matter what I do it's either she's talking to client either room is empty.
Looked for solution of this problem in earlier pages - looks like noone had the same.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Nevermind I found what issue was, but why is other things locked? For example, when I go down stairs mom is sitting at table then I talk it gives option to compliment and it's locked so can't choose it. Think peep option for bathroom is locked too.

indijon81

Sep 4, 2017
I have problem with " In the men's locker room, MC will find - Out of Order - on the vending machine, click it and get it "
How can i get the out of order paper ??

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I have problem with " In the men's locker room, MC will find - Out of Order - on the vending machine, click it and get it "
How can i get the out of order paper ??
You need to advance Veronica's story line up to the point, where fight the asshole trying to mess with her in the gym. You have to beat him, and Veronica will mention the sauna. Follow her there and get the scene with the crazy fat chick interruption. Once that's done, you'll end up in the shower and can now grab the sign off of the machine.
The next time Veronica works out, just wait till she's done and follow her back there. This time open backpack and click on sign, then click on sauna door arrow.....enjoy the scene Brother...................Peace!!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Hey, looks like I'm having some problems with completing Veronica branch of the story.
That part when you have to go meet her at the club after seing with no panties in the room(right before you have to receive cab scene, I guess. Anyway, that part which I'm stuck at is on the screenshot below). Already had that finger scene, the stats are maxed for current moment(7 stars, 20 arousal, 61 subm). I just keep coming to the club after seing her with no panties in the room and no matter what I do it's either she's talking to client either room is empty.
Looked for solution of this problem in earlier pages - looks like noone had the same.
Tried using cheat console and other stuff, like using earlier saves before getting oil. Still nothing.
That "night club talk at midnight-cab scene", when "love" stat should appear, still doesn't want to get triggered, even though the stats are good for that.
Advice in the phone says "rewarding good behaviour", but she already has 20 arousal and after fingering scene receives nothing.
What could I've missed?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Tried using cheat console and other stuff, like using earlier saves before getting oil. Still nothing.
That "night club talk at midnight-cab scene", when "love" stat should appear, still doesn't want to get triggered, even though the stats are good for that.
Advice in the phone says "rewarding good behaviour", but she already has 20 arousal and after fingering scene receives nothing.
What could I've missed?
It seems you should check this post by Faerin:

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Probably you're too hungry and/or tired and/or dirty and/or depressed to compliment anyone. If you look like and feel like shit your compliments most probably are not very convincing. And same with peeping someone: If you can smell both your balls with pants on and your own breath, some beast in your belly wants out to rob the fridge, you haven't slept and you're depressed, do you really want peep someone? No, all you can think is to do something about your shitty condition... ;)
Alrighty, thank you for the advice. I'll check stats next time I play see what can be done.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
How to get rid of those harts scale?
BUG.png

and I already spend 7 days walking around city but can`t find guy to buy 4th collectables! Where to looking for?

mkspawn

Aug 22, 2017
Hello,
i have ashley heart 100 and star 9, how can i got the options (9.00 hrs) – Ashley ask for MC more lessons
She will not give me the option in this.

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
These animation scenes with veronica are coming black.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried the Game in Administrator access, highest graphic quality, in 0.7.3.b.
Any way to solve this?. I think this was fixed in the 0.7.3 .

R

RWaites

Hello,
i have ashley heart 100 and star 9, how can i got the options (9.00 hrs) – Ashley ask for MC more lessons
She will not give me the option in this.
What do the hints on your phone say?
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.

Reactions: Faerin

Av3r3ll

Jan 6, 2018
i wouldnt recommend the codecs when i installed them i couldnt play any games cause it disrupts the directx's and some graphics drivers.try to reinstal the graphics drivers u had previously and restart pc. it worked for me.
Still doesn't work; i'm a little bit disappointed....

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes