FGMFLY

Feb 16, 2018
i did all with ashley through the walkthrough by @Carlo S and got stuck after you are supposed to look where she is after 23.00 hours... is it bugged or? and im playin v0.7.3c extra.

Reactions: Carlo S

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I need help.
I'm stuck with Veronica Event 7, I talked to Amy, I rewarded her for all chores, but I can't progress.
I'm also stuck with mom's 15th event. The phone tells me to go to the beach, but I already went there, pulled the string, but can't find a way to progress.
I have the same problem and im gonna give up!
Veronica phone says to reward her, did all the 3 "finger jobs" in the room, but still says to reward her and i cant talk to her at the club Neon, always with a client and if i use the "no_panties"=1 she doesnt show at the club! never got the cab event and the 23h her room event.
Mom phone says to go to beach, already did all the 4 options and still says go to beach and i dont have the option to watch TV with her.

edit: i cheated some things in the game.

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I have the same problem and im gonna give up!
Veronica phone says to reward her, did all the 3 "finger jobs" in the room, but still says to reward her and i cant talk to her at the club Neon, always with a client and if i use the "no_panties"=1 she doesnt show at the club! never got the cab event and the 23h her room event.
Mom phone says to go to beach, already did all the 4 options and still says go to beach and i dont have the option to watch TV with her.

edit: i cheated some things in the game.
It seems there is a relevant bug. Check this post, it may help you:

Reactions: Carlo S and tania

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
PSA: For everyone getting stuck on a bug with Veronica (reward her for good behavior) , I posted this bug report earlier, so if this is indeed the cause it will likely be fixed in the next version. But! You can reload to the event were you take away Veronica's panties for the first time and NOT revisit her in the bathroom immediately and it might help.

I reloaded an older save to double-check.
After triggering Veronica's 60 Discipline event (gaining 5th star), she remains immediately available for visiting in the bathroom, now pantyless and with the dialogue leading up to Arousal gain. Even though the Arousal is only supposed to be revealed at star 7. If visited, it was causing issues for me not being able to progress with Veronica later (couldn't trigger 20 arousal/9th star event).
Not 100% sure if one leads to another, but it definitely looked out of place, and the issue disappeared after reloading and ignoring that scene.

Mar 16, 2018
Great game, I like others had to deal edit my save file as Veronic was capped stats from rewarding her but she hadn't let me move on when visiting her at 23:00. my only criticism if Faerin reads this would be the lips of all the characters during blowjobs look horrible (too puffy and angled away from the dick).

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
R

RWaites

Thank you for saying that! :extremelyhappy:
I'm new to the game and with only one full playthrough it's hard to remember all different paths and stages.
When I believe I know an answer, I try to help. But there's no way I can as help as much as you guys!
I've been playing since virtually the beginning, and trying to remember the order is sometimes confusing so it's very helpful to have fresh blood helping out

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for saying that! :extremelyhappy:
I'm new to the game and with only one full playthrough it's hard to remember all different paths and stages.
When I believe I know an answer, I try to help. But there's no way I can as help as much as you guys!
I've been playing since virtually the beginning, and trying to remember the order is sometimes confusing so it's very helpful to have fresh blood helping out
You guys know the game better than I do. I can't remember the last time I had time to do a full play-through and when I get question, I usually have to look up the answer in the code. :coldsweat:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
You guys know the game better than I do. I can't remember the last time I had time to do a full play-through and when I get question, I usually have to look up the answer in the code. :coldsweat:
Oh, no problem just make that a friend of yours hide some cosplay collectables in the game.....and u have ur playtrough !!x'Dx'Dx'D

thanks a lot @Faerin it is always a pleasure to be in the tread and i feel honored to be part of this game keep up ure doing fantastic work there !!

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
Merci Carlo S for talking to me in my language, I loved it and for the help offered, you are a gentleman. Faerin your game is wonderful, Mike and all the women are beautiful, keep doing a good job :kissingheart:

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Av3r3ll

Jan 6, 2018
Sorry to speak about this subject again, but i can't see the animation with my Laptop. I see a black windows, with a ladder on the right with + and - but nothing more. I dowload the codecs, and rename the files (it was worst) but nothing is working. For information, my OS is Windows 10...
Thanks par advance

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes