R

RWaites

The character always gives up doing yoga, what do you have to do to make him do it all?
Saturday morning yoga is just the warm up with the familyyou cannot do anything else yet, you must go at 06:00 when Mom is alone the first time choose the first option to find the location of the Gym after that choose the second option

Reactions: LeRescator
R

RWaites

The character always gives up doing yoga, what do you have to do to make him do it all?
Saturday morning yoga is just the warm up with the familyyou cannot do anything else yet, you must go at 06:00 when Mom is alone the first time choose the first option to find the location of the Gym after that choose the second option

Reactions: LeRescator

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin

There's a bug when answering the movie questions a second time, after a few questions it just freezes and I have to reload the game. even though I can still click the eye.

oh and I didn't get the achievement when I did it the first time and I'm sure I got all the answers right.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
@Faerin

There's a bug when answering the movie questions a second time, after a few questions it just freezes and I have to reload the game. even though I can still click the eye.

oh and I didn't get the achievement when I did it the first time and I'm sure I got all the answers right.
Look post 22112:)

Reactions: RWaites

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin

Current bug: you can't do the movie trivia quiz twice.
Already fixed it, I'll wait and see if there are any more bugs and upload a hotfix (probably tomorrow).

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Are you playing the hotfixed version?
I'm not able to reproduce this.
I was downloaded both files, but cant find difference betwean:
"Man_of_the_house_v074_extra.rar" and "Man of the house v0.7.4 (extra).rar"

both was same file size, and both of them, when I run it have same version number! How to know is this 0.7.4 or 0.7.4b

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes