Althalus

Nov 16, 2017
There is a bug when we start a new game. At the end of the introduction, a message about the 2 concert tickets appears in a loop. I can not go further.

R

RWaites

Sorry but I do not understand it well.

1.After the club event I speak with amy (2 stars)
2. I follow the Victoria chain until arriving at the point where we go home by taxi. (first taxi event)
3. I continue to accompany Veronica by Taxi until the HJ event happens. (third taxi event)

So far what I have done. Looking at the list of events I see that in the taxi section one is missing. (The second)

As I understand what you have told me, I must follow the Victoria chain until I can get the massage oil. Then will the event that I need happen?

Thanks for your time.
You also need to follow Claire's chain until you get the massage oil
Amy needs too be at 10+ hearts 2 stars for the second taxi event keep talking to her at neon and have a drink with her until Veronica gets jealous and asks you about her in the taxi

malakain

May 5, 2018
You also need to follow Claire's chain until you get the massage oil
Amy needs too be at 10+ hearts 2 stars for the second taxi event keep talking to her at neon and have a drink with her until Veronica gets jealous and asks you about her in the taxi
THANKS!

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
How can i trigger the new Claire Event? I have got most of the things checked on my notebook except for the first one "Find a way to get the girls out of the house", can somebody walk me through this or may be generous enough to give a save just before the new event?

Noblesse

Aug 5, 2017
How can i trigger the new Claire Event? I have got most of the things checked on my notebook except for the first one "Find a way to get the girls out of the house", can somebody walk me through this or may be generous enough to give a save just before the new event?
Talk to them during dinner

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
"Find a way to get the girls out of the house"
Here is a save.
you have just to advance 1 hour

panzer69

Jan 5, 2018
I have the tickets and everything on the notes. But when speaking during breakfast or dinner it does not come up during the conversation that I have the tickets. Any ideas?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes