dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@Faerin : Minor text bug, during evening event with Claire. When the text "That's my favorite movie! I haven't... " is displayed, the character saying it is the MC, when it should be Claire.

Reactions: Faerin

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
The new cosplay collectibles:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The questions for the collectible are random, by the way.

@Faerin When I play an additional round of the quiz I can't progress after the 8th or 9th question. I'm currently not using the hotfix version. Sorry, if that is an already known problem. I don't have time right now to read every comment here.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if @Faerin already fixed this in the new patches, but opening and closing the phone causes the last dialog window to be displayed. This can be text or a choice window like if you're at the mall. It's possible to get out of it by clicking on one of the existing buttons in all the times that it's happened to me. Oh, it happens for the achievements screen too.

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Just changed the pleasuring value of veronica to 0 but still can't trigger the reward event, can anyone tell me why?
Thx

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Does the incest patch work in the new version??
If you still have an old version, simply copy the mapping.xml file from the old version's folder to the new one.

This file is only updated if a new character related to Max is added to the game (like the Aunt).

malakain

May 5, 2018
You need to increase Amy's hearts
Amy

Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.

From 0-10 hearts
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 2. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Progression event - 6
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Progression event - 7
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Sorry but I do not understand it well.

1.After the club event I speak with amy (2 stars)
2. I follow the Victoria chain until arriving at the point where we go home by taxi. (first taxi event)
3. I continue to accompany Veronica by Taxi until the HJ event happens. (third taxi event)

So far what I have done. Looking at the list of events I see that in the taxi section one is missing. (The second)

As I understand what you have told me, I must follow the Victoria chain until I can get the massage oil. Then will the event that I need happen?

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: LeRescator

blubberina

May 29, 2017
Hi all,

still have the problem that videos won't be played. Everytime got the message "Error. Failed to play video!".

I tried both solutions I have found here (convert to mp4 and rename + download and install
).

I am using Windows 10. Does anybody has another solution??

Thanks in adanve and cheers

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes