Joco4526

May 4, 2018
I'm starting a new game and after the introductiion ii get a message "i need to find the right time to give veronica the tickets"
Developer wrote early page:
FFS...I'm such a dumbass...
It's literally a "0" instead "1"...which is ironically funny, to me as a (failing) developer ;)
Uploading a hotfix withing 30 minutes!

MrTurner

Dec 8, 2017
that was my first assumption , but if i try to use tickets with girls at dinner "That does not work"
so anybody has some other hints about "when both girls are at home in the afternoon"
i already have the tickets , checklist green :D
edit : also does not work when they are both in the bathroom on Saturday
Enter the foyer @ 15:00!!!

Reactions: Carlo S and lunnyus

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks the game! In the quicktravel window works badly for me the time set buttons. Always back down.

Rosenthal

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, when you ask ashley for claire's favorite movie, she say claire don't want to let ashley see it and MC think (hmm, that's interesting). Is there anything to do with that or is it just something we don't have to care ?

And another question, where is the quizz =D ?

And @Faerin is it normal that we can't accelerate time more than once at a time anymore when we are on the fast travel window ? everytime i click 60m it advance 60m but it close the panel to !, i need to reopen it, it was very usefull to be able to spam 60m or 24h on the fast travel panel to see where and when are the girl in the house.

malakain

May 5, 2018
The bug that prevents progress with Veronica affects the second event in the taxi?

I have:
-Go to the house together by taxi
-HJ in the Taxi

I'm missing an event between those two that does not let me move forward. Amy is in 2 stars and 5 hearts.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
While she’s never captured to the same extent as Veronica I had built up some anticipation for the sex from the previous update but the scene itself left me feeling rather cold.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes