lucifer727

Jun 17, 2017
I downloaded the new update link from @Carlo S and it seems to be bugged? I tried starting a new game, but after I enter in the character name and skip the tutorial then it gets stuck between the "you can use your phone to send text messages ..." and "now I should wait for the right time to give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets".

It just switches back and forth between those two messages when I click to advance. But moving my saves over immediately and then using the "continue" option seems to work fine.

Just a heads up!!
I have the exact same problem. Tried loading an old save (v0.6.6), and it loaded, but the same text problem

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I downloaded the new update link from @Carlo S and it seems to be bugged? I tried starting a new game, but after I enter in the character name and skip the tutorial then it gets stuck between the "you can use your phone to send text messages ..." and "now I should wait for the right time to give Ashley and Veronica the concert tickets".

It just switches back and forth between those two messages when I click to advance. But moving my saves over immediately and then using the "continue" option seems to work fine.

Just a heads up!!
FFS...I'm such a dumbass...
It's literally a "0" instead "1"...which is ironically funny, to me as a (failing) developer ;)
Uploading a hotfix withing 30 minutes!

ItaYoro

Jul 6, 2017
Am i softlocked? it keeps asking me to use the phone but it keeps looping and i can't do anything

this happens if i load a save too, and it also happens at the beginning of the game

lunnyus

Jun 25, 2017
At dinner time, i have been roaming and i still can't find the guy
that was my first assumption , but if i try to use tickets with girls at dinner "That does not work"
so anybody has some other hints about "when both girls are at home in the afternoon"
i already have the tickets , checklist green :D
edit : also does not work when they are both in the bathroom on Saturday

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I'm starting a new game and after the introductiion ii get a message "i need to find the right time to give veronica the tickets"

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes