Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I did´nt reach the four hearts with Veronica.
1. she blushes = you look beautiful -> first hearts
2. give her chocolate or don´t give her a present = don´t give her a present -> 2nd hearts
3. Blond girl ... neither check her out, neither Ignore her nor Look at Veronica instead -> zero hearts??
I´ve tried it several times. Any hints?
mc has to be in the mood has to be at the maximum
and after giving the flowers to her mc will praise it again and win another heart

Reactions: RWaites and Hlextor

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
could anyone pass me the old version save because I downloaded my directx again because it was danod error and now does not want to run my previous save could anyone pass some?

ddmw898989

Feb 17, 2018
I recently found this game and now I am stuck on the Veronica path. I am to the part where I have to spy on her in her room at 11 PM. I try to spy on her and she bends over to pick up the earring and it says it would be better if she wasn't wearing any panties and then I sneak away before she sees me am I doing something wrong?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
could anyone pass me the old version save because I downloaded my directx again because it was danod error and now does not want to run my previous save could anyone pass some?
I have some old saves, from 0.7.1 completed, 0.7.2 completed and starting 0.7.4 (didnt play 0.7.3), attached here. Cheers!

I recently found this game and now I am stuck on the Veronica path. I am to the part where I have to spy on her in her room at 11 PM. I try to spy on her and she bends over to pick up the earring and it says it would be better if she wasn't wearing any panties and then I sneak away before she sees me am I doing something wrong?
Check walthrough in @Carlo S post in this link, it may come handy if u get stuck now and later: . Cheers!

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Is there any consequences for taking the wallet you find? Had this pop up on me while walking to a place and not sure what I should do.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
When you make Veronica drive you somewhere, it is supposed to not cost you anything but an amount equivalent to cab fare is being subtracted from your account.

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
Really nice to see Claire finally get that deep fuck she's been craving for god knows how long. It would be pretty nice if after this, other events changed like sleeping naked resulted in her coming into the room and giving you a blowjob rather than just staring at it from the doorway.

Reactions: Faerin

zlatan456

Aug 4, 2017
hi bros,thx for hours and hours of fun!!
i still cant find claire in her office...have her briefcase from days now xD
ive found some tips like runnin as admin but doesnt work...if u guys have news about pls let me know
thanks again

Reactions: Faerin

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
hi bros,thx for hours and hours of fun!!
i still cant find claire in her office...have her briefcase from days now XD
ive found some tips like runnin as admin but doesnt work...if u guys have news about pls let me know
thanks again
Send your save file, I`ll look at it

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes