Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Your screen resolution aint right !!! Right side is missing (and the arrow to Moms room). Btw, the first save worked just fine so play from that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have been able to use WineBottler to create a working Mac version of every build up until this one. Have any Mac users had success with this build, and if so what WineBottler/Wine version are you using? Thanks!
I haven't had a chance to do this yet. I use Wineskin Winery, not WineBottler. Lately I've been copying in the new version into my wrapper, then pointing the wrapper to the new .exe.

What problem are you having?

sul35

Feb 9, 2018
Hi guys I need help with getting into mom's bedroom, it always says that it's locked, even though in the walkthrough it says that I can get into it at 20:00,and thouvh the laptop what am I missing?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It`s hard to say, because you have to go at Moms bedroom several times, so more information.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I haven't had a chance to do this yet. I use Wineskin Winery, not WineBottler. Lately I've been copying in the new version into my wrapper, then pointing the wrapper to the new .exe.

What problem are you having?
It will not build the .app file... just freezes up in the middle of creating the wrapper, I even let it go for 30 min once just to make sure. Tried reinstalling Winebottler and updating it... still no luck. But if it works for others, sounds like it's my issue and nothing to do with the app, so I think it's time to reinstall my wine setup or maybe try Wineskin Winery. Thanks!

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a guide that shows how to get each star for everyone? Walkthrough from op doesn't go into detail about them.

nhantran1992

Jul 16, 2017
help me plz i follow guide "- 3.00 AM – Phone (accept) –help- kitchen- find the key, bedroom- find ID (click the purse) Police Station open" but in 3:00AM nothing happen @@! ? she not call me @@!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
help me plz i follow guide "- 3.00 AM – Phone (accept) –help- kitchen- find the key, bedroom- find ID (click the purse) Police Station open" but in 3:00AM nothing happen @@! ? she not call me @@!
Have she stole your coffee ???? And are you in Win ??

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thats why I allways say, don`t play the game by WT, play it as it meant to play, read hints of the game !!!! WHEN YOU GET STUCK, THEN USE WT. My opinion only (heavy player).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, e.g. you have to go there to read her diary(laptop) several times, when she gives you a HJ, then you must go there again just after. So did you complete the massage (naked, back, ass)??? Did Mom give you a HJ at the couch ???

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes