BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
Yikes what a massive grindfest boredom...even with the walkthrough AND cheats. His patrons must've a lot of spare time.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
It's been both a very enjoyable game, and a very frustrating game. the "walkthrough: someone posted is confusing, half of the stuff I need to do and places I need to go have not appeared, Finally figued out the mother situation up to the body massage, went to the adult store, no body oil, so still slogging along. but there are tasks at her office that I haven't a foggy about. I'll keep plugging away though. Have not figured out how to get Veronica to do tasks. or wear the maid outfit.

And thanks for the icon tips that helped immensely

I don't know if there's something "official" but I'll list how I understand them:
hearts: love
lips: arousal
whips: obedience
yellow triangle: suspicion (mom gets suspicious that something is going on between you and someone else. Linda or the girls)
red trident: jealousy (Ashley gets jealous of your relationship with mom, for now)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now we know that the main character will be Aunt Emma, but @Faerin is keeping many surprises in secret, for me my Aunt being focused is the best news of all, but the same as all the other players, I'm crazy to see what's coming in version 0.7.5 this Friday, May 25 ;););) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MEGA version 0.7.4 --- Save 0.7.4 ---- Walkthough 0.7.4 (All revised) --- You'll find here: -

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Brother, your Save is not showing the first achievement completed, get Veronica from the police station does not appear, if you did, I advise you to start a new game with the new Save ;););)
Thanks for Help.

I nearly did it by my self.
I edited my Savegame(s).
I got the Achievment now.
After that i still couldn't buy the Outfit.
So i copied the Item Sting from one of your Saves to my.
Now i have the Outfit in my Bag but i can't give it to Veronica.
Evertime i want to give to her while she scrubs the Kitchen it says: That doesn't work.

As much i like this Game (besides the Grinding). I really don't want to play it all over again...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for Help.

I nearly did it by my self.
I edited my Savegame(s).
I got the Achievment now.
After that i still couldn't buy the Outfit.
So i copied the Item Sting from one of your Saves to my.
Now i have the Outfit in my Bag but i can't give it to Veronica.
Evertime i want to give to her while she scrubs the Kitchen it says: That doesn't work.

As much i like this Game (besides the Grinding). I really don't want to play it all over again...
Not positive, but I think you give maid outfit to her in her bedroom. Hope that helps. :)

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Not positive, but I think you give maid outfit to her in her bedroom. Hope that helps. :)
Not really, sorry.
I can only peek at her (in her Room) at 11pm.
At 10am after i spoke to Claire to get a Chore for me/Veronica ans she sits at the Table and i want to gove her the Outfit it says: "Let's see how she reacts"
But nothing happens. ..

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Careful, unpopular opinion: I think @Faerin should wrap this game up in the next couple of weeks/updates. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, renders were great and it even got animation lately! Still I have the feeling that the story and everything around it has been told by now. It even felt boring and monotonous at some point. The mc had sex with almost every character in different locations and positions.
I think Faerin should focus on a new project with different characters and a hole new story. Would love to see that happen in the near future, because he surely is talented

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Careful, unpopular opinion: I think @Faerin should wrap this game up in the next couple of weeks/updates. Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, renders were great and it even got animation lately! Still I have the feeling that the story and everything around it has been told by now. It even felt boring and monotonous at some point. The mc had sex with almost every character in different locations and positions.
I think Faerin should focus on a new project with different characters and a hole new story. Would love to see that happen in the near future, because he surely is talented
But...but...but...
first he has to get his mother pregnant!
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Wubsvik

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
After replaying the second police scene I'm inclined to believe that Officer Debbie and Veronica have some history together. Maybe even former lovers. I mean am i crazy or does it feel like they had some chemistry during their sex scene?

Cloaked Paladin

Jul 10, 2017
For anyone having issues with giving Veronica the maid outfit, you have to give it to her when she is in her bedroom right after she finishes a chore, afaik. It isn't in the walkthrough as such, but there ya go.

Also, any time I run any of the animated scenes, the game crashes after a few moments. If I rush through I can sometimes complete the scenes and move on, but it almost invariably freezes and crashes the game. I have the K-Lite codex I was instructed to install but it seems to have done... nothing.

Edit: Then I set the scenes to default to K-Lite and that seems to have fixed it. Sigh.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes