Cloaked Paladin

Jul 10, 2017
For anyone having issues with giving Veronica the maid outfit, you have to give it to her when she is in her bedroom right after she finishes a chore, afaik. It isn't in the walkthrough as such, but there ya go.

Also, any time I run any of the animated scenes, the game crashes after a few moments. If I rush through I can sometimes complete the scenes and move on, but it almost invariably freezes and crashes the game. I have the K-Lite codex I was instructed to install but it seems to have done... nothing.

Edit: Then I set the scenes to default to K-Lite and that seems to have fixed it. Sigh.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
For anyone having issues with giving Veronica the maid outfit, you have to give it to her when she is in her bedroom right after she finishes a chore, afaik. It isn't in the walkthrough as such, but there ya go.

Also, any time I run any of the animated scenes, the game crashes after a few moments. If I rush through I can sometimes complete the scenes and move on, but it almost invariably freezes and crashes the game. I have the K-Lite codex I was instructed to install but it seems to have done... nothing.

Edit: Then I set the scenes to default to K-Lite and that seems to have fixed it. Sigh.
You have to give her when she is standing still in bedroom face toward door try @12:00 dont give her chore.

At 12:00 her Room is empty (if i give here a Chore or not doesn't seem ro matter).
After she's done with the Chore her Room is empty also.
Both Ways don't work (for me) -.-

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
At 12:00 her Room is empty (if i give here a Chore or not doesn't seem ro matter).
After she's done with the Chore her Room is empty also.
Both Ways don't work (for me) -.-
Actually Brother, the best time to give it to her is at 23:00, right before she goes to work. If you do it at this time you will get a fast benefit, you'll go through the scene and slammed out the door. Then the next step in progression is to visit her at club, so get thrown out and go directly to club. Two pigeons....Umm, I mean birds with one stone, so to speak...Lol!!…………………..Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks for Help.

I nearly did it by my self.
I edited my Savegame(s).
I got the Achievment now.
After that i still couldn't buy the Outfit.
So i copied the Item Sting from one of your Saves to my.
Now i have the Outfit in my Bag but i can't give it to Veronica.
Evertime i want to give to her while she scrubs the Kitchen it says: That doesn't work.

As much i like this Game (besides the Grinding). I really don't want to play it all over again...
You need to talk with Her after 12.00 AM in Veronica's bedroom to give her the Maid's outfit. And if don't works, like I said your Save have issues, then I'll post here my oldest Save and You can continue from there ;););)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Help me at the Veronica Date please , no options with the blonde and " look Veronica instead " appearing as it says on the walkthrough, and always stuck at 6 at the end , is it bugged ? I used save from 7.1

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Actually Brother, the best time to give it to her is at 23:00, right before she goes to work. If you do it at this time you will get a fast benefit, you'll go through the scene and slammed out the door. Then the next step in progression is to visit her at club, so get thrown out and go directly to club. Two pigeons....Umm, I mean birds with one stone, so to speak...Lol!!…………………..Peace!!
You need to talk with Her after 12.00 AM in Veronica's bedroom to give her the Maid's outfit. And if don't works, like I said your Save have issues, then I'll post here my oldest Save and You can continue from there ;););)

Thanks Guys for all.
But it still doesn't work ....
I think i'll wait for another bigger Update and start a new Game.
I have no Nerve to go go trough all of it right now anymore (and i want to see all Content :p )

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Latest playthrough the only part i got stuck on has to do with the few random events that require specific time and room location to trigger. I had to give the tickets to Ashley and Veronica. By fluke i actually got it. I passed the foyaer and they showed up. However.. Just like the previous times i needed to be there, like Ashley sending picture from the mall, or the time i had to exit my room at 15:00 by using the arrow, this is not hinted on the Phone tips.
You could get stuck for weeks, or months ingame time because you follow the phone tips to the letter but nowhere does it tell you these things. You'r old walkthroughs gave clear instructions on where to go but i think the Phone tips needs to include that as well.
Cheers mate:cool:

Reactions: User #19006

Debauchery

Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to find it anywhere in the game, or online.Sure as hell not gonna look through 1000 pages of comments, so how the hell do I do chores on this game? Is it even possible? Can't find anywhere to do laundry. Is it a building I have to discover? As well as cleaning the house. Can't find a single thing to click that allows me to do that.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes