Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
anyone know how to unlock the maid outfit for veronica ive made her do the chores and got the (make her work) achievement after that i visit the mall like stated in the walkthough however it doesn't give me a option to purchase a maid outfit.
What the hint in the phone says, MC need do the chores, Veronica need have the points for the new event can happen, and need see if have another thing that MC need to do ;););)

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
How to maximaxi love affection in cinema for ashley
go to 1st post there is walk-through there go to page 13.
How do i go to the gym? Its not an available option for me (didn't let me do Yoga)
Another problem is that when i go to the bathroom and peek when Veroinca is there, it gets to ''She has such a nice body'' and freezes there, the only way to get out then is to click on the phone and find the 'Leave' button.
go to Claire @06:00 tell her to join yoga it will unlock.
try downloading new bug fix version from 1st page it will solve the problem i guess.
I can seem to get veronica to be jealous of amy while going back home, help needed
have some drink with amy. wait till 04:30 take veronica back home.

Reactions: Carcalla

whilyj31

Mar 28, 2018
i think i found a bug the first time i peep on veronica in the bathroom it shows veronica then i click by 2 or 3 messages then the game stops and no more messages will come up

A

aryanddevil

Thanks for the advice, anything that can help me improve the way for everyone to understand is always welcome, but putting days can confuse many people, I am putting only the hours that the events begin so everyone will understand that from that hour onwards it will happen, for this same reason ;););)

The pic #40, MC need go in the Mom's bedroom at 22.00 hours, and after the HJ, need leave the room and open the door again, and collectables are here all of them:
Hi
still my problem remains the same i am not able to find collectibles at cafe book store club

A

aryanddevil

When you enter cafe dont go directly to counter there is cosplay right behind her hover your mouse or click randomly once done talk to the couter lady ask her for cosplay she will hand over it to you
In book store it is down left side just hover your mouse or click randomly you will get it.
it seems i dont know how to play this piece of shit anyone give me email id i will send save to check as i failed to upoad save game here

A

aryanddevil

When you enter cafe dont go directly to counter there is cosplay right behind her hover your mouse or click randomly once done talk to the couter lady ask her for cosplay she will hand over it to you
In book store it is down left side just hover your mouse or click randomly you will get it.
How many collectible sets are there???
I have 3 complete sets
1 Ancient Egypt 4/4
2 Forbidden Lotus 4/4
3 Glory Of Rome 6/6

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 With more informations and corrections too ;) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.5 ---------- Torrent made by @dr FeelGood----
------------CGs made by @RWaites ----
------------ CGs made by @Benjy ---

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hi. I am stuck with both Mom and Veronica.
For Veronica, the walkthrough says :
"
00.00 - 4.30 – Neon- keep doing (+ arousal) 30 arou
sal
-
4.30 – Neon- need 30 arousal (after wait Mom path)"

What is mom path? I did get the HJ in the taxi cab at 4:30 AM and i'm stuck there, can't do anything else, if I talk to amy in the club, she says she have to work. What am I supposed to do from here?

About the mom, I am stuck on the walkthrough here :
7.00 AM – MC’s bedroom (jerk off)(2
st
option) + pics -1 Star- achievements
(wake up service)
- 8.00 PM – Bedroom (laptop) – Choose (growing up)-
(conflicted)-

I did the yoga stuff in the morning, but I don't get the Jerk off in my bedroom? What do I have to do, to access the "wake up service" from the walkthrough.

Thanks!

R

RWaites

Hi. I am stuck with both Mom and Veronica.
For Veronica, the walkthrough says :
"
00.00 - 4.30 – Neon- keep doing (+ arousal) 30 arou
sal
-
4.30 – Neon- need 30 arousal (after wait Mom path)"

What is mom path? I did get the HJ in the taxi cab at 4:30 AM and i'm stuck there, can't do anything else, if I talk to amy in the club, she says she have to work. What am I supposed to do from here?

About the mom, I am stuck on the walkthrough here :
7.00 AM – MC’s bedroom (jerk off)(2
st
option) + pics -1 Star- achievements
(wake up service)
- 8.00 PM – Bedroom (laptop) – Choose (growing up)-
(conflicted)-

I did the yoga stuff in the morning, but I don't get the Jerk off in my bedroom? What do I have to do, to access the "wake up service" from the walkthrough.

Thanks!
after yogago back to bed until 08:30sleep naked and leave the door open pretend to be asleep until you get the dream

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes