Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Hi!

Its a stupid question, but I can't save. How I do that ?
Click on the phone in the bottom left corner of the screen. In the bottom row there are two arrow icons. Arrow down is for saving your game and arrow up is for loading. If you hover your cursor over the icons you will also get a description.

Reactions: Carcalla

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Click on the phone in the bottom left corner of the screen. In the bottom row there are two arrow icons. Arrow down is for saving your game and arrow up is for loading. If you hover your cursor over the icons you will also get a description.
Thanks !

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how to ulocked park ?
10.00 hours AM in the breakfast invite Veronica for a walk in the Park (reward Her) :):):)
I got a problem with the landlady/mom the walkthrough says - 10.00 PM – Bedroom (eavesdrop) (Aunt Emma)
So i got the first star with the footrub, and then nothing the door is locked no matter what time i check on it even if it´s at 22:00.
So do i need a specific amount of love to be able to listen in, also how do i get arousal??
MC need buy the wine and give to Her, before the footrub and after choose the second option, give a look in the arousal events :):):)

Rum Prime

Feb 19, 2018
BTW,
If I peek in the bathroom when big sis is in there in the evening, it locks up and I have to quit game to get it to continue. I save often.
Pull out the phone and then close it. It should allow you to hover over where the "Downstairs" arrow is and you can escape from this. Once you get your relationship to a certain level with her, this bug stops happening and the full scene plays out.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can not load my savegame anymore ... can someone help me?
What is the event you are doing, maybe I can send another Save to you, but first try to see if it is not some problem with your game, here are some solutions :):):)
If you finish the game you should now how to talk to veronica and Ashley at the same time pls help me
3.00 PM MC need go to the foyer (entrance for living room) the two will be there ;););)

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I am stuck. No new stuff is happening.
Can’t do Yoga with mom.
Can’t finish group Yoga.
Haven't seen thief.
Need mre stars with mom and sisters. Have 2 with mom.
11 with A, 2 with V.
The hints on phone tell me to help mom with Yoga,
Text A for date, get V to do chores.

I can’t watch sisters in bathroom but I know they are in there

vamala

May 11, 2018
Wow I don't usually post anything on this forum (well it's my 1st comment haha) but I wanted to say thank you to whoever did this.... The game is great (loved the little hints that all games should have so we don't have to go through walkthroughs...) and boy, the girls are just SO hot (especially veronica).

Do you know if we can keep our saves when the new version will come out? Btw would you recommend similar games (same creator or not).

Many thanks

Reactions: Schnubsl and Faerin

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Wow I don't usually post anything on this forum (well it's my 1st comment haha) but I wanted to say thank you to whoever did this.... The game is great (loved the little hints that all games should have so we don't have to go through walkthroughs...) and boy, the girls are just SO hot (especially veronica).

Do you know if we can keep our saves when the new version will come out? Btw would you recommend similar games (same creator or not).

Many thanks
yes you can use your old save in newer version just place it in save folder & you're good to go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes