Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
guys i cant eat with my family i dont know where am i to click
Click in someone that is dining, and Mom comes to talk if MC, won't join everyone :):):)
Does the author plan to add some anal scenes to the game at some point?
Yeah! But @Faerin have many things to do before this events, and need put some characters for start think in new sex positions too. He'll make great scenes with everyone ;););)

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Hi players !
I'm facing some issues after transfering an old save. Some new names are shown by "???"...e.g. the aunt, the barista, the receptionist so far. I wasn't able to find them on the .sav or mapping.xml files. Is there a way to correct that ? and where should it be done ?
Thanks in advance.

Punxatawny

Jun 1, 2018
No matter what I do I can't put my hand between Veronica's Legs at Neon. Amy always interrupts and the option is x'd out. What am I missing? Please help!!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi players !
I'm facing some issues after transfering an old save. Some new names are shown by "???"...e.g. the aunt, the barista, the receptionist so far. I wasn't able to find them on the .sav or mapping.xml files. Is there a way to correct that ? and where should it be done ?
Thanks in advance.
If You're playing with Mod, You need the new that have all the names, here are the new (Mapping) :):):)
Please, the new update? When will be.
Friday 8, comes the new version with Ashley and Sophia ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
No matter what I do I can't put my hand between Veronica's Legs at Neon. Amy always interrupts and the option is x'd out. What am I missing? Please help!!!
MC need put the hand in Veronica's leg and let Amy taste, after go to the house and sleep, if it don't is happening, look the tips in the phone what is saying, look the mood, need to be full, if You think that it can be a bug, try some of this solutions -

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Friday 8, comes the new version with Sophia in the sauna, and Ashley will be in the version too, @Faerin promises, have a good surprise in the next version. Thanks Amigo for share the news ;););) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 (With new informations and Revised) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.5 ---------- Torrent 0.7.5b made by @dr FeelGood----
------------CGs made by RWaites ----
------------ CGs made by @Benjy ---

R

RWaites

Okay, so that worked. I think the issue is the incest patch'ed 'Mapping' file, which I had applied to my original installation. Based on posts from early last month, it seems like the incest patch may not be necessary any longer.
You need to speak with Veronica at breakfast 10:00 after she caught you trying to spy on Mom and you watch V and M sunbathing on the roof

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
Guys , i can't find the Veronica's bedroom key . in walkthrough , it says in the kitchen but i cant find. please help

Punxatawny

Jun 1, 2018
MC need put the hand in Veronica's leg and let Amy taste, after go to the house and sleep, if it don't is happening, look the tips in the phone what is saying, look the mood, need to be full, if You think that it can be a bug, try some of this solutions -
Must have been a glitch. I had tried it a dozen times. Reloaded as administrator, the first attempt failed on the second attempt I made sure all stats were at 100% full, talked to Amy on the way in, had a dance with her, got a beer from the bartender, then went upstairs and talked to Veronica. I have no idea what changed but that last time it worked.

Lokta

Jun 3, 2018
Hi , I need your help for finish the event ," I wonder is she will get jealous if she sees me talking to Amy ? " Can you Help Me :)

Thanks you, The game is excellent :)

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes