jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
again where theirs how many files in this game i have to poke in
Right now Brother, for the incest patch. All you have to do is, just before you press the execute to play the game, you'll notice the mapping file usually under the executable.
You then move the mapping incest patch, you downloaded here, and place it in this area. It will then ask you if you want to replace, you answer YES, and you'll have the hook up Brother...……………………..Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem Small.png :cool::cool::cool: have news, @Faerin now has better options to make his game in less time and with the same quality, He has managed to work more easily, and so the next versions can come with more scenes and events and with the great quality of always. Very well Amigo, you deserve, keep making your game better and better. You've the same quality of your game, You're great ;););)

Ries67

Jun 6, 2018
Seems the bugfix did not clear the Veronica Bathroom bug. Also with the new download the game keeps freezing after three comments. Ony solution seems dont look.

I had the same sort of freeze again further on with mom in the doorway when MC confronts her

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
I and The Pigeon View attachment 108717 :cool::cool::cool: have news, @Faerin now has better options to make his game in less time and with the same quality, He has managed to work more easily, and so the next versions can come with more scenes and events and with the great quality of always. Very well Amigo, you deserve, keep making your game better and better. You've the same quality of your game, You're great ;););)
Oui! You said that this game is the best, for me @Faerin made the game that I like the most, among all those I played, merci :kisskiss:

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Im not sure if others got this problem (1197 pages...) Mom is stuck at 60love 30lust and two stars. Can't progress using any of the walkthroughs. I tried concentrating on the other girls and they progress fine, just mom is stuck.

- 10.00 PM – Bedroom (Peek)(keep looking)-Confess **(no change in stats)
- 7.00 AM – MC’s bedroom (open door )(Mom checking) **(no change in stats)
- 7.30 AM - Breakfast, Mom asks to do the chores **(no change in stats)
-"Rooftop -help -2nd option- (+1 arousal) + pics" **(doesn't trigger her allowing me to do weekday yoga.)

Seems to have a glitch.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Im not sure if others got this problem (1197 pages...) Mom is stuck at 60love 30lust and two stars. Can't progress using any of the walkthroughs. I tried concentrating on the other girls and they progress fine, just mom is stuck.
Did you massage with oil? What are you doing now, because you need to follow the path of Veronica and Amy together with the Mom's path :):):) Give a look in the PDF

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Did you massage with oil? What are you doing now, because you need to follow the path of Veronica and Amy together with the Mom's path :):):) Give a look in the PDF
I've noticed the girls are all interconnected in advancing. The oil might be it, I'll update.

/edit/ Can't get the oil without 45 lust, but my save won't increment lust. Love went to 60, lust is stuck at 30. Might be I gave the lingerie to them too early. Not sure.

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
I've noticed the girls are all interconnected in advancing. The oil might be it, I'll update.
Drat.

"> - 10.00 PM – Bedroom (peek – confess) + pics - + arousal +1 Star
achievement (sexual healing) after MC leave the bedroom - and open the
door again- +1 pic"

If you dont open the door again you dont get the pic, so the sex store won't open.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Drat.

"> - 10.00 PM – Bedroom (peek – confess) + pics - + arousal +1 Star
achievement (sexual healing) after MC leave the bedroom - and open the
door again- +1 pic"

If you dont open the door again you dont get the pic, so the sex store won't open.
You need look what the tips in the phone says, for open the Sex Shop, MC need look for Google in the phone, when the game ask for it ;););)

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How do you get Veronika picture #8? It's the last one I need for her. I didn't find anything here after searching. If I missed it, sorry.

Also, I'm missing Ashley's picture #75 -78 which I guess is part of a set?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do you get Veronika picture #8? It's the last one I need for her. I didn't find anything here after searching. If I missed it, sorry.

Also, I'm missing Ashley's picture #75 -78 which I guess is part of a set?
To get Veronica's No. #8,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get Ashley's #75-78
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Red469
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes