Marcel5001

May 20, 2018

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks @Faerin for share with Us:- What a Wonderfull selfie She made :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 109129 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
sofie looks so adorable :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks @Faerin for share with Us:- What a Wonderfull selfie She made :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 109129 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Woow! great pic Thank you Brother and @Faerin for share it with us!!...:D:D:D:D

MC will have a lot of fun in the next update...:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

dengesiz06

Jan 31, 2018
Well, some tips, first check if the mood is full, look up the tip on the phone, try to see if the points are good enough for the event, and see if anything is missing ;););) If have some doubt, let me know :):):)
I could not. :(( But if you send your save file, I'm happy. :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I could not. :(( But if you send your save file, I'm happy. :)
I know what MC need to do, He need 22.00 hours, go to The Vault and talk with Amy again, and in the next day talk again with Mom 8.00 hours at breakfast, ask for the chores for Veronica, 10.00 hours give the chores for Veronica and 12.00 hours look for Veronica again use the blindfold and cuffs and call Amy, after, MC need do again the Amy's path 22.00 hours in the Vault, don't forget to buy a dildo in the Sex Shop ;););) If you forget something I post PM too :):):)

dengesiz06

Jan 31, 2018
I know what MC need to do, He need 22.00 hours, go to The Vault and talk with Amy again, and in the next day talk again with Mom 8.00 hours at breakfast, ask for the chores for Veronica, 10.00 hours give the chores for Veronica and 12.00 hours look for Veronica again use the blindfold and cuffs and call Amy, after, MC need do again the Amy's path 22.00 hours in the Vault, don't forget to buy a dildo in the Sex Shop ;););) If you forget something I post PM too :):):)
I will try. Thank you.
:)

Reactions: Carlo S

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
First time poster. Trying to get oil. Sex shop sold out. Amy wont give me anything but work. Amy stats are 10, 30, 35, and 0. Veronica is 35,30,65,and 5. Been stuck for a couple days now. Thought maybe Emma would give me oil but no joy.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes