IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
Mine stuck on peeping Veronica the first time (day 1 at 22.00)
The peeping hole works for the first pic, then it stuck, can't click to progress the dialogue

dick le coq

Sep 2, 2017
Hi. New here.

I have very well high rankings with the girls but it seems that i'm stuck.

Mom.

Did the massages and nude yoga..... now what?

Veronica.

Did her in the sauna... now what?

Ashley.
Did the fashion show and 1 lesson with the other girl, now i cant get back in her room.

Thnx

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hi. New here.

Mom.

Veronica.

Ashley.
Did the fashion show and 1 lesson with the other girl, now i cant get back in her room.

Thnx
Follow the walk through posted on 1st page & use hint option on your mobile to see what next

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi. New here.

Mom.

Veronica.

Ashley.

Thnx
For Mom you have to the nude yoga a few times to become a grindmaster after that you will find Moms briefcase in the living room at 9:00am on a weekday you will need to Google the address on your phone and that will progress you also dont neglect Mom at the beach on Sundays

Veronica you need to invite her on a date you can only do this Saturday and Sunday 17:00 - 17:59 also speak to Amy that will get you a scene with her and Veronica and open up an avenue with Amy

Ashley Catch her in the bathroom at 21:00 for a scene and invite her on a date again only on a Saturday and Sunday 19:00 - 19:59

Hope this helps

Larry5168

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes