scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello, with me the game is currently standing once in the gym during work and once in the cafe, the only thing that works are the eye (Hide) and the clock (Chronicle).
Can anyone tell me what I could do?

Thanks!! :)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Finishing a bit earlier than expected (unfortunaly due to one failed animation).
ETA 1-2 hours.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't want to be "that guy" but when you say "extended existing event chain" does that mean there isn't any new content if you continue from a save? Just want to know for sure if I'll need to restart to see the new content or not... Do note, I'm not complaining, I do tend to restart certain games from time to time because it's been a while and I'm a bit lost with the story, but if it's just extensions of existing events, I might give this one a pass to restart the game in a few updates.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Don't want to be "that guy" but when you say "extended existing event chain" does that mean there isn't any new content if you continue from a save? Just want to know for sure if I'll need to restart to see the new content or not... Do note, I'm not complaining, I do tend to restart certain games from time to time because it's been a while and I'm a bit lost with the story, but if it's just extensions of existing events, I might give this one a pass to restart the game in a few updates.
When it's extended, it means it's a continuation of the event with new content. and no, you don't have to restart it, you can carry on from where you last left off.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
When it's extended, it means it's a continuation of the event with new content. and no, you don't have to restart it, you can carry on from where you last left off.
Right, well, now I feel dumb. For some reason, that "extended" translated as extra renders in a previous event, rather than continuation. Nevermind then.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Tomorrow comes the New Version, @Faerin is working hard to do everything in time, Sophia will have the first solo sex, Ashley and Sophia will be together at the event too, and We'll have some surprises too, it's @Faerin's promises ;););)
Today start the party for MC...x'D:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:.... and also start a new season hotter for MC....:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:

R

RWaites

Iam stuck, how to complete taking backseat achievment? The second is always skipped
Have you goy Amy to at least 2 stars?
Amy

Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.
From 0-10 heartts
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 2. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take her to your room and use the blinfold and cuffs on her.
Progression event - 6
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.

Bajuri

Oct 12, 2017
Sorry i dint get it, but yes i have 2 star amy n i still not give her a panties.
So the point is i must clear amy first?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes