Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Got a prombel with font, theres no font actually. Any advices?
As in invisible text?
Please make sure your graphics drivers are fully up-to-date.

Also, Android Unity builds frequently run into this bug. This is from Unity's own site:
Some dude on Unity said:
I had the same problem, it was related to the size of the font and how the resolution differs on the target device. This also explains why you're sometimes getting it in Unity. If you try making your game tab bigger or smaller, eventually you should see the text disappear/reappear.

Changing the size of the UI object, or the size of the font should solve the issue. However, the only sure way to make sure the text always appears is to expand the size of the UI object to the screen itself.
In short, I think it's only the devs that can fix this one.

dengesiz06

Jan 31, 2018
I can not move forward. I'm stuck. Do you have any help?

I'm Save File :

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not sure if I should ask this question on this thread or not, but can someone pls tell me what does "CG" stands for? (it's in the Extra)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if I should ask this question on this thread or not, but can someone pls tell me what does "CG" stands for? (it's in the Extra)
It's not an extra

CG as in Computer Graphics, simply stands in as an umbrella name for the pre-rendered images used by certain game engine, an example would be Renpy, Unity, etc.

And depending on the type of game engine you are using, you can use certain software to extract the pre-rendered images.
Example

Unity: UnityEX with DDS Converter or Unity AssetStudio.x64.v0.9.0.27
Note - You can't extract images from real time 3D games like The Twist)

Renpy: Unren, RPA Extractor for Windows, RPATool

RPG Maker MV: RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter-master

RPG Maker VX Ace: All decrypter/RPG Maker Decrypter

Reactions: Makaikishi

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can not move forward. I'm stuck. Do you have any help?

I'm Save File :
I send the solution PM
CG is all the pictures, videos and scenes extract of the game ;););)

Donnie

Jul 20, 2017
In the smartphone is the task to make yoga with the mother - but she says always that im not good enough (i play it in german) - what have i to do?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Today is update day and we will get to have some fun with Sophia:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes