Red469

May 18, 2018
To get Veronica's No. #8,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get Ashley's #75-78
Hi bud.

Thanks soo Very much for this info i have looked around for this for some time now and couldnt find anything till now. Really appreciated.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
How can I get the option to do the yoga with her every morning? She saw me sleeping naked and I confronted her.

thesappho

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, I get a crash after yoga on the roof and sorry ı have a problematic english I hope you understand
Hello Emin,

I had some problems with the game too. Whenever I start the game I had a crash. So I staarted the game with sandboxie( ). It solved most of the problems. But again I had the same crash as you, morning naked yoga. So this time:

1) I added a new user with administrator priviliges (Mine system is authentic windows 10 64 bit btw).
2) Logged off my default account
3) Logged in new account (no restart required)
4) I copied the game files to c:\Users\newuser\ (for example C:\Users\newuser\manofthehouse
5) I started the game and no problems, even no old problems exist. :)

In case you are Turkish with bas english :) (your name emin may be Turkish)

Bende de eskiden sürekli oyun problem çıkarıyordu. Bir ara Sandboxie programı ile çalıştırıyordum, bir çok problemi engelliyor. neyse, sabah yogasında senin dediğin (muhtemelen) problem ortaya çıkmaya başladı. Nasıl çözdüm?

1) Yeni bir yönetici hakları ile kullanıcı ekledim
2) Oyunu c:\Users\deneme\ altına kopyaladım. (C:\Kullanıcılar\deneme\)
3) Ana kullanıcımda oturumu kapattım
4) Yeni kullanıcı ile girdim (windowsu baştan başlatmadan)
5) Oyun sorunsuz şekilde çalıştı

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This Friday 8, Sophia will have the first solo sex scenes with MC, but have event with Ashley too, and @Faerin is making great scenes with both, as always do, and will have some surprises, We need wait ;););) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEGA 0.7.5 --- Save 0.7.5 --- Mapping --- CGs ---- Torrent ---- Walkthrough You'll find here: - ---

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
This Friday 8, Sophia will have the first solo sex scenes with MC, but have event with Ashley too, and @Faerin is making great scenes with both, as always do, and will have some surprises, We need wait ;););) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEGA 0.7.5 --- Save 0.7.5 --- Mapping --- CGs ---- Torrent ---- Walkthrough You'll find here: - ---
Claire, Sophia and Ashley, are welcome. @Faerin your game is the best, thanks man.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Thanks @Faerin for share with Us:- What a Wonderfull selfie She made :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 109129 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
two cute girls:heartcoveredeyes:... what are they doing naked in private?:firstimekiss:
thank Carlo S and Faerin ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to get the first completion of Say Cheese! ?
If I remember correctly you need to be in the Foyer on a Saturday at Midday and Ashley will send you a text The following weekend same time same place you will get another text from her.
Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: Carlo S

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
If I remember correctly you need to be in the Foyer on a Saturday at Midday and Ashley will send you a text The following weekend same time same place you will get another text from her.
Hope this helps

Larry5168
I'll try that, thanks for the info.
Edit: That works, thanks a lot.

Anyway, how to unlock Veronica pic #4?

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Thanks @Faerin for share with Us:- What a Wonderfull selfie She made :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 109129 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Friday can't come soon enough :eazyHype:
Thanks Faerin, Thanks Carlo S :firstimekiss::happyblush

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes