Exile232

Jun 15, 2017
so im having some issues getting the game to start it crashes on launch and the dump file says no appropriate access any one willing to give their asistance?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Fixed not run in 32bit systems << wtf?? it was working fine in 32bit xp! why did he have to mess with it? and shut it about upgrade, i like xp... ugh to even read the info you have to pay for it?? insane...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.5: ----------- MEGA 0.7.5b fix for 32 bit users: ------------- Walkthrough 0.7.6 ------ Save 0.7.5 ------- Cosplay colletables 0.7.6 ----- Mapping with new characters --------- Torrent made by @dr FeelGood - -------------------- CGs made By @Benjy -- ---------------------CGs made By @RWaites --
---------------

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
MEGA 0.7.5: ----------- MEGA 0.7.5b fix for 32 bit users: ------------- Walkthrough 0.7.6 ------ Save 0.7.5 ------- Cosplay colletables 0.7.6 ----- Mapping with new characters --------- Torrent made by @dr FeelGood - -------------------- CGs made By @Benjy -- ---------------------CGs made By @RWaites --
---------------
is this a new bugfix?

Reactions: Carlo S

HardK0re

Nov 17, 2017
anyone else having a problem where only the background screen comes up. I have no arrows to move. backpack and phone are there but clicking on them changes there picture (open/un-open, off/on) but no screen comes up. anyone know whats going on?

HardK0re

Nov 17, 2017
anyone else having a problem where only the background screen comes up. I have no arrows to move. backpack and phone are there but clicking on them changes there picture (open/un-open, off/on) but no screen comes up. anyone know whats going on?
I deleted the saved folder I imported from an earlier version. started a game, saved then put in my saved files and that seemed to fix the problem...so far

WhatIsThis1321

Feb 6, 2018
I am not able to trigger the threesome event in the new update, i can hear them giggle inside the room but they won't send me selfies. All i'm getting is a text that i have to be more patient and i did waited quite sometime ingame.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Is there any sophia/ashley content after the threesome? The phone is suggesting there is, but when I come back the next Sunday all I hear is giggling with no other options.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any sophia/ashley content after the threesome? The phone is suggesting there is, but when I come back the next Sunday all I hear is giggling with no other options.
That's it, once you have completed the threesome, no more, always check the achievement section (the golden cup next to the hourglass). that#s you best indicator if there's anything left to do.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes