markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love sophie....cant wait for more:heartcoveredeyes: Now we need to continue the veronica and Amy event and maybe an extension of veronica and claire tanning event:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
I'm seeing that it could be a problem with Unity. The solution of alt+tab for changing it by minimizing it and open it again on fullscreen is not working for me
Nobody has a solution? I've searched the thread but nothing seems to work:'(

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You made another great version, all perfect, all the pics and videos are really the best we could expect, the very exciting and very good sex scenes to see, and the characters that have a lot of charm and beauty for everyone to enjoy. I love this game:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Thanks a lot Amigo ;););)
Someone have save for 7.5 end ...
Here Brother:

bahn67

May 26, 2018
help. I just started the game . After I gave the mom the milk the game says its dinner time. But the dining table is empty. I cant go anywhere until I have dinner. What am I suppose to do?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You're the best, thanks a lot Brother, a great Weekend for You ;););)
Just one of those days... :FeelsBadMan:
First my computer crashed during build, corrupting files, so I needed to restore backups and redo part of it.
Then my internet connection dropped, while in the middle of uploading.

Ah well, uploading now, should be soon...
man that achievement earned in the sauna couldnt be more accurate my angel sophia is indeed shy but that was an extremely steamy scene :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I only like Sophia in this game so I enjoyed this update. Unfortunately it meant a lot of repetition to go through so it was quite a sweaty struggle. Thank goodness for the ingame cheats.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
wasnt there a guy who continued the official walkthrough? did he stop? the one in op is still bad.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Wow Faerin, that was an incredible update. Thank you so much for delivering such a hot update for Ashley and Sophia fans:firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes: And the extra Veronica content wasn't bad either :happyblush

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
wasnt there a guy who continued the official walkthrough? did he stop? the one in op is still bad.
You be free to do it. And hope worth it. Your words about something that a fellow do it selflessly just to help aren't kind. And yet, the walkthrough posted is very helpful.
Remember too you've the hints in the phone.

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I think I found the problem. I installed the cheat mod before starting the game. I re downloaded the game this time without the cheat mod. It seems to be fine now

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes