kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
MC need have full mood, what happens when You give the ID to Debby? :):):)

she takes it finished conversation and i'm standing in the police station doing nothing .. when i talk to debby again while im still in the station and never left she says "hi mike, how is veroinca with you still giving you hard time "or somethig similar .. as if i finished the scene and took veronica home and came back another day , which i didn't .. i end up leaving alone for home and the acheivment is never complete and the whole veronica path dosen't start

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Ok, that's a shame as i have no interest in pursuing Amy but i expected it might be the case. I'll just have to wait for more Veronica content that isn't gated with Amy.
The way this game tracks it is unlikely you will get the later content with Veronica without going through the events with Amy. This is not one of those games that you can pick your girlfriend and ignore the rest of the world. Some events are tied to other characters happening before you can proceed. Personally I find any game that lets you do what you want to be quite boring and short because you might not see new content for 3 or 4 updates as the developer is busy working on someone else's choice of Girlfriend.

Hi i used vista sp2 of 2007,VT: mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family, try all solutions of this post for work the animations like sauna whit Veronica or in yoga whith Claire...i update K Lite pack and the seperate webm codes, all files is in mp4 format, but still crash the game when start those part of game, please help me, i not get lose the best part of game :/ fortunately Ashley not have animation in her schoolgirl surprise...thanks for any help.
Windows Vista? I guess Dos wasn't available? LOL!

Dump Vista it is the worst operating system Microsoft has ever produced and go get yourself a copy of Windows 10 which has the DirectX support needed to play modern games and the only limitation then is your hardware. Which sad to say if it came with Vista is likely to also be so out of date you will have problems playing some games.

arup

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

I need to send fake email to Clarie to convince her about having sex with the MC . This is after the MC does naked yoga with Clarie. can any one help with the right sequence of the email to be sent ?

arup

Jun 12, 2018
Thanks Carlo for your reply. But I am talking about the fake email after the two that you have mentioned.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
i cant get the wake up service achievement and ive already got m to watch mc masturbate what should i do now (ive reached to dreaming scenes as well)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i cant get the wake up service achievement and ive already got m to watch mc masturbate what should i do now (ive reached to dreaming scenes as well)
Here is the event, if don't works, look what You're missing, give a look in the tips on the phone :):):)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Please make an statue in this game for RWaites and Carlo S. They deserve it.

By the way Carlo the walktrought on OP is the newest you made? I'm asking because I saw you are updating in some pages.

One more time, Ty you two

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes