Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Please make an statue in this game for RWaites and Carlo S. They deserve it.

By the way Carlo the walktrought on OP is the newest you made? I'm asking because I saw you are updating in some pages.

One more time, Ty you two
The Walkthrough that I posted a few pages ago, has more revisions, and some information that I did not put in others :):):)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The way this game tracks it is unlikely you will get the later content with Veronica without going through the events with Amy. This is not one of those games that you can pick your girlfriend and ignore the rest of the world. Some events are tied to other characters happening before you can proceed. Personally I find any game that lets you do what you want to be quite boring and short because you might not see new content for 3 or 4 updates as the developer is busy working on someone else's choice of Girlfriend.
There are plenty of events with Veronica that aren’t tied to Amy & I expect their will be plenty more in the future.
I’m certainly not ignoring the rest of the world & any limited preconditions so far haven’t been particularly onerous.
I find a game where you are forced to do a linear set of events the very definition of boring.
Give me a choice to skip a character/storyline such as Amy’s that I extremely dislike i’ll Happily skip an update or 2.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
thnx man but there are two last things i couldnt figure out how do i get the last achievement for costume maid and i cant get the third from last achievement from yoga buddies

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
There are plenty of events with Veronica that aren’t tied to Amy & I expect their will be plenty more in the future.
I’m certainly not ignoring the rest of the world & any limited preconditions so far haven’t been particularly onerous.
I find a game where you are forced to do a linear set of events the very definition of boring.
Give me a choice to skip a character/storyline such as Amy’s that I extremely dislike i’ll Happily skip an update or 2.
Sure there are plenty of events available for Veronica BEFORE Amy.....And very few AFTER! At this point the only scene available AFTER Amy is the fucking over the desk...And that is only because the ability to share her with Amy is optional in that scene.
Later scenes that option may not be there.

These games aren't meant to have Monogamous relations.
Just as you can't get the scenes with Mom without dealing with Veronica and giving AMy her panties (which means you have to deal with her). The future is likely going to force you to play with the Harem to proceed with and get future scenes...If for no other reason than you will need the relationship points to even see them.

And I got news for you....EVERY GAME is a compilation of scripted linear events...And most of the time you have to do one event to get to the next. Thats just how these games work. You either meet the conditions the game sets out or you give up on going any further.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
so there is this guy harassing veronica how do you beat the dude
Damn, I can't let this one pass me by....Lol!!
@Faerin left out a hidden scene and I haven't been able to figure out how to activate it....Yet.

You see the muscle freak harassing Veronica, and you jump in between the two, ripping off your shirt in the process. After a display of pumping out your chest and yelling obscenities at him, he pulls out a cylinder tube and ignites it into a 8 inch light saber, as he sneers at you.
You end up pulling out a cylinder and igniting your 4 foot light saber, with a shy smile. You then say " I see your Shwartz, isn't as big as mine" and with a Viking scream, you launch toward the muscle freak.

As the battle ensues, he has you leaping off of the gym equipment and trying to corner you against the wall. With a mighty burst of speed you manage to run up the wall, and do a tuck/roll flip over his head and land behind him. Then rushing forward, with a dazzling display of sword flourish, you manage to melt his elastic band holding his shorts up.

Now, having drawn a crowd of girls, who are now laughing and pointing at him. He turns flush and tries to cover his Johnson.....Emm I'll call it lil Pete for story purpose.... because once exposed, it turns out that he really has a micro penis. He covers it with one hand, and the shit of it is, that he doesn't even need to cup it.

Insult upon injury now, as even the Crazy Fat Chick is now pointing at it and laughing hysterically. He manages to make his way to the door, screaming the he'll never frequent the place again.
As he exits the door, you notice the officer Debbie is outside and quickly arrests him for public nudity.
Where you earn the Achievement...…."It's Not The Size That Counts, It's How You Use It"...…………..Peace!!

Reactions: ulT1m4 and Faerin

Netsabeth

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

i'm stuck at the very end of this version (97%). For Amy : i miss pictures from n°2 to n°8 (probably the wet dream Amy-Veronica, not sure but i don't remember having seen it). And for the MC, i don't know what number 9 achievement is.

For the wet dream, i don't know how to see it (i try with the WT, but nothing happens at 1AM).

Thanx for your very welcome help.

Have a nice week end.
Bye

Edit : found n°9, i was lazy to read posts but the answer is in. For the dream, i think i've missed it because i didn't go sleeping just after finger licked in Neon club...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Sure there are plenty of events available for Veronica BEFORE Amy.....And very few AFTER! At this point the only scene available AFTER Amy is the fucking over the desk...And that is only because the ability to share her with Amy is optional in that scene.
Later scenes that option may not be there.

These games aren't meant to have Monogamous relations.
Just as you can't get the scenes with Mom without dealing with Veronica and giving AMy her panties (which means you have to deal with her). The future is likely going to force you to play with the Harem to proceed with and get future scenes...If for no other reason than you will need the relationship points to even see them.

And I got news for you....EVERY GAME is a compilation of scripted linear events...And most of the time you have to do one event to get to the next. Thats just how these games work. You either meet the conditions the game sets out or you give up on going any further.
As far as I remember All the Veronica sex has occurred after initial Amy choice was implemented. So has the second blow job from memory.

We don’t know what the future will hold. Yes you had to trade the panties at an early point in the game but that sort of cross links haven’t really occurred blocking access to a girls solo content since early in the game. I suppose it depends on the degree and strictness relationship stats are being used. It doesn’t make a huge amount of sense at this point for them to be imo but we’ll see what he does.

Sure they are scripted but most at least give you some element of control, so it’s not essentially a box ticking exercise. So far my play style has been accommodated enough(in not playing Amy side branch) that i’ve Still enjoyed the game. If faerin makes that impossible so be it, i’ll Simply wish him the best & find something else to play.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
As far as I remember All the Veronica sex has occurred after initial Amy choice was implemented. So has the second blow job from memory.

We don’t know what the future will hold. Yes you had to trade the panties at an early point in the game but that sort of cross links haven’t really occurred blocking access to a girls solo content since early in the game. I suppose it depends on the degree and strictness relationship stats are being used. It doesn’t make a huge amount of sense at this point for them to be imo but we’ll see what he does.

Sure they are scripted but most at least give you some element of control, so it’s not essentially a box ticking exercise. So far my play style has been accommodated enough(in not playing Amy side branch) that i’ve Still enjoyed the game. If faerin makes that impossible so be it, i’ll Simply wish him the best & find something else to play.
Hey no problem here you play how you want to play...But it is a good thing you didn't decide to focus on the Mother or you would not get much of the best stuff since it requires both V and Amy to complete.

Robbi1987

Oct 7, 2017
Rewarding good behavior, is part of being a good master

I stuck here in Version 0.7.3 and now i have version 0.7.6 but i cant go any further with veronica, everytime i reward her, nothing happens, am i doing something wrong? (or is it still a bug)

R

RWaites

Rewarding good behavior, is part of being a good master

I stuck here in Version 0.7.3 and now i have version 0.7.6 but i cant go any further with veronica, everytime i reward her, nothing happens, am i doing something wrong? (or is it still a bug)
If she's got 17stars you should get the option to fuck her when she's bending over the desk

R

RWaites

Hello everyone,

i'm stuck at the very end of this version (97%). For Amy : i miss pictures from n°2 to n°8 (probably the wet dream Amy-Veronica, not sure but i don't remember having seen it). And for the MC, i don't know what number 9 achievement is.

For the wet dream, i don't know how to see it (i try with the WT, but nothing happens at 1AM).

Thanx for your very welcome help.

Have a nice week end.
Bye

Edit : found n°9, i was lazy to read posts but the answer is in. For the dream, i think i've missed it because i didn't go sleeping just after finger licked in Neon club...
If you have finished everything else you can get all missing picttures by going into thhr phone cheat and clicking all memories

R

RWaites

Nope i have 7 stars
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 1. Compliment Clarie and promise to help her.
Progression event 5 -
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the laundry.
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Bathroom no 3. Confront her in the bathroom, make her take off her panties.
Weekday 18:00 18:59 Stairway yes Optional: Spy on her in her bedroom, for an extra image.
Progression event 6 -
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs.
Progression event 7 -
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no Talk to Amy about what happened at Neon.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway no Talk to her when she is having breakfast.
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.

Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 2. Make her do the chore your Clarie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 3. Reward her for her good behaviour to gain 1 [AROUSAL].
10-20 Arousal Progression event 9 -
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway yes Spy on her in her bedroom.
Progression event 10 -
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Meet her while she is working.

Robbi1987

Oct 7, 2017
Progression event 8 -
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random no 3. Reward her for her good behaviour.
I know, but this event doesn´t trigger :(
Everytime i take her to my room, nothing happens, i only can rub her

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes