Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: Carlo S and Renetta

smileyfellow

Dec 23, 2017
Is the hidden event already in the game or is that yet to be added?

I am pretty sure I have completed all other content at this time but I am not finding anything else.

Thanks for any help that could be given.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
I'm having a hard time finding the third trigger for your hidden event.
I know it has something to do with @Carlo S ,Brother The Pigeon. I've found the two hidden so far, and know I have to actually click on them. The last one eludes me though, I think it may actually be in the park, maybe in a tree or a small distant bird in the background, that's supposed to be Brother Pigeon.
Is the hidden event already in the game or is that yet to be added?

I am pretty sure I have completed all other content at this time but I am not finding anything else.

Thanks for any help that could be given.
There's a hidden event? :eek:

KaisarAbdan

Apr 30, 2018
I have problem.. Scene mom about ticket movies.. At mission i should invite veronica and sister.. How i can invite vero and sis help meeee

KaisarAbdan

Apr 30, 2018
MC needs to wait at 3:00 pm at the entrance of the Foyer, between the middle of the living room and the hallway, and give the tickets ;););)
Then at my phone tips about mom scene like this.. I think icam invite veronica and sis if both have in home.. . Nah what should i do?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
My apologies to all the good Brothers out there.
If you ever read any of my posts, either here or on the Wish List thread of this game, then you should know.
I like to create my own little scenario's.

I've have been helping where I can, but at some point, answering questions that's been answered before, sometimes just two post above.
Well, tends to cause interesting scenario's pop up in my head. Try as I might, I'm not the kind to get angry or even rage, when the answer, to the same questions, most of the time is just one page prior has been covered.

It's so cool, that many of our good Brothers here take the time and answer the problems and questions, as if it is the very first time asked...…All you guys are just awesome, by the way!!

As for the hidden event I came up with, was just to break the monotonous same question/problem posts.
@Faerin did not have such a hidden quest in the game....Just to be clear....That post was done totally for comic relief, and enjoyment of this great game.

With that said, I thought it turned out as a good scenario though. Even though, I made it out to be a problem to be solved post.

Anyway I have much love for all you Brothers and Sisters, I'm sorry for the confusion. I will keep such scenario's confined to the MotH Wish List thread from now on...…………….Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes