Aug 13, 2017
The scene with Ashley and Sophia has never worked because the game NEVER triggers the last teach them scene in Ashleys room. been waiting for this bug to get fixed for about the last however many updates since it was possible to do anything with sophy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how can i fix resolution eror problem ?
Change your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.

Reactions: Carlo S and sky11

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 116133 View attachment 116134
Do I need to download Incest Patch on page 1?

Don't you unlock the locked folder?

I have a lot of questions. I'm sorry.
1) If you want to change "landlady" to "mother" and Ashley and Veronica to "sister", yes. You'll need the mapping.xml file placed in the root folder of the game. (see image 3)

2) If you have an earlier version of the game, copy and paste all of the files from the older version's "savegames" folder to the new version's "savegames" folder. Now when you load the game, "Continue" will be unlocked. (see images 1 and 2)

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I followed the guide but it keeps skipping the text messages and going straight to Ashley coming into the MC's room after watching the Horror movie once. So I never actually get a text message from her asking for advice not sure what I'm doing wrong or if I somehow jumped to far ahead even though I don't use the cheats. Always in the room at 12 (both p.m. and a.m.) even tried being in the foyer at that time but never once got a text asking for advice.

sky11

May 29, 2018
1) If you want to change "landlady" to "mother" and Ashley and Veronica to "sister", yes. You'll need the mapping.xml file placed in the root folder of the game. (see image 3)

2) If you have an earlier version of the game, copy and paste all of the files from the older version's "savegames" folder to the new version's "savegames" folder. Now when you load the game, "Continue" will be unlocked. (see images 1 and 2)
Thank you very much.
Be always healthy and happy. :) :) :)

Reactions: Carlo S and Sycho

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
someone can tell me how i can get collectables, in wt said "inthe taxi going somewhere" well i've been using taxi going everywhere still cant get this collectable, thanks in advance.

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
Well new update is out download from op 1st page then try again
well it said on wt all in that version i playing now (0.7.6b) all the collectables, coz i download save from op (0.7.6b) and all collectables complete, well thx anyway, will download new ver at op, thank you

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I followed the guide but it keeps skipping the text messages and going straight to Ashley coming into the MC's room after watching the Horror movie once. So I never actually get a text message from her asking for advice not sure what I'm doing wrong or if I somehow jumped to far ahead even though I don't use the cheats. Always in the room at 12 (both p.m. and a.m.) even tried being in the foyer at that time but never once got a text asking for advice.
Change the day and time to Sunday after 12:00. IIRC, that's the day Ashley texts you for advice (if you're trying to get the scene with Ashley and Sophia). It's either Saturday or Sunday, but I can't remember exactly. I know they go shopping on Saturdays, so try Sunday first.

The walkthrough says "3:00pm" so use 15:00 as your time.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm not a fan of artificially raising stats unless I've found the natural way so as to avoid game glitches. I know it's been discussed but I never saw if any solution was found to raising Veronica's and Amy's stats those 5 extra points to 100% this version. Was any way found yet?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not a fan of artificially raising stats unless I've found the natural way so as to avoid game glitches. I know it's been discussed but I never saw if any solution was found to raising Veronica's and Amy's stats those 5 extra points to 100% this version. Was any way found yet?
No, raising or lowering their stats using the cheat won't cause any problems during game play at all. Though you will still see something like +1 heart or +1 star, etc. if you complete a task or do something they like. It won't actually affect their stats either when you see that.. with exception to the star since that's the only thing you can't make changes to..

ameer47

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone help me out? The animation part goes black again.

Had this problems before, but i updated webdm, updated drivers and all, and it got fixed. But everytime a newer version comes out, the same issue occurs again. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes