La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hello, thanks alot for the reply.
I did as you told but the animation screen is still black. I have installed the webdm thing, have updated my windows 10, i also updated my amd radeon stuff. Is there anything else that I could do? Thank you.
Try downloading it again maybe your download file was corrupted during download sometimes this happen or use WinRaR for extraction or move it to different location disable antivirus or go to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' change scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Nothing works the driver updates DirectX Updates. Tried everything which is written on internet. Even changed the compatibility. Seems like needs to leave game becaause You cant open it. Sad

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Try downloading it again maybe your download file was corrupted during download sometimes this happen or use WinRaR for extraction or move it to different location disable antivirus this is the last thing i can suggest.
Actually, 7-Zip would also work if it's a matter of errors during the extraction process, but for this game since it's a .ZIP file, I used WinZip v8.1 SR-1. Though, if memory serves, won't work on Windows 10 machines (unverified) because it's an old version. I think it's about 18+ years old now.

Jarst

Jan 26, 2018
you're are missing kitchen chore ask every morning to mom for chore until she gives you chore to clean kitchen then give it to veronica go to her at 12:00 at kitchen
Thanks Lollapaloozaa,
but as I said I've done this chore many - many times (at least 20 times) but still this progress hasn't change.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Followed the walkthrough, but can't unlock Amy's new stat... what did I do wrong?

EDIT: on Discord they say it's a bug, and they say one needs - if he's got extra version - to increase values by cheats.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Followed the walkthrough, but can't unlock Amy's new stat... what did I do wrong?
Are you referring to the scene with her and Veronica at The Vault? If so, here is what you will need to do..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just saw your edit.. Yes, you will more than likely have to raise Veronica and Amy's stats using the cheat in order for this to work.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Just so you all know, the new update doesn't seem to reward 5 stat points for Amy and Veronica due to a bug.
So there's no content beyond that new scene, I will fix this in the update!

For now, if you want to get them to 100%, either use the cheat console or manually edit the savegame.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
:frown:Sorry,
but since version 7.7 MOTH is not runing on a virtul maschine.
My computer runs with linux and until having animations in the game, everything went fine.
If there would be a possibility to not show the animations, I could play MOTH.
@Faerin, you did great work, please go on!!!!
But I have to stop playing MOTH until finding a working solution for this graphic-driver problem.
Hopefully there will be a switch to disable animation in a future version.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
What stats do you need to trigger Any calling at 5:07? Fight the guy at gym is perder to progress? Because this event is not trigger for me either.

The huge "gift" on last version is an event no explained in the changelog or is the new chain?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys,

Just so you all know, the new update doesn't seem to reward 5 stat points for Amy and Veronica due to a bug.
So there's no content beyond that new scene, I will fix this in the update!

For now, if you want to get them to 100%, either use the cheat console or manually edit the savegame.

Thanks for all the feedback!
Ahhhh.. I didn't realize there was a bug. Though I wouldn't have known to look for one if you hadn't mentioned it. It played fine for me, so if there was a bug somewhere, I didn't pick up on it.

As an aside, I thought the motto for coding was, "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" :)

In any case, I appreciate the heads up and thank you for mentioning it. Also, I wanted to personally thank you for the great game! You definitely got my full support!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Initialize engine version: 2018.1.0b4 (003615bcffde)
GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
d3d11: D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_11_1 not-recognized (only 11.0 runtime installed?)
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 10.1]
Renderer: Software Adapter (ID=0x0)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 4000 MB
Driver: 9.17.10.4229
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 0.056 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)

ivoson

Apr 10, 2018
I can't progress past Amy everyone else is pretty much completed the phone says to meet her at neon to talk but everytime i go there she doesn't do anything but offer a beer and thats it, i've got 3 stars with her but can't progress anymore not sure what else to do.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Initialize engine version: 2018.1.0b4 (003615bcffde)
GfXDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
d3d11: D3D_FEATURE_LEVEL_11_1 not-recognized (only 11.0 runtime installed?)
Direct3D:
Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 10.1]
Renderer: Software Adapter (ID=0x0)
Vendor: (null)
VRAM: 4000 MB
Driver: 9.17.10.4229
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 0.056 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)
I use DirectX v9.. Do you have "Use hardware acceleration" enabled in the DirectDraw tab? Also, check Direct3D to see if "Allow hardware acceleration" is enabled.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes