StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I have to agree with you, with Veronica being persuaded like this, it's almost as if she has some kind of ulterior motive...
Who knows, maybe more will be revealed in the next update... ;)
Its pretty clear to me, she wants my paddel!
Well i got news for her..its mine!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Faerin Could you give poor Ashley a bit more clothes for school days? I'm worried she'll get pneumonia if she continues with those shorts and top. Winter is coming after all and I think Mom is enough well off to pay her child to some poshy private school with school clothes' code. A smart knee high skirt or kilt and some white blouse would probably be acceptable...
Knee long skirt? Are we still in the 50's? XD A school-girl outfit can be sexy but only with an extremely short skirt. :eazyHype:

SadisticLiquid

Sep 15, 2017
i'm having an issue

downloaded the version from the main post and game wont go past warning screen

same issue with the patreon free version can't press continue or exit

nvm it was comodo it had blockked it

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If someone "can" be a patron ;), always is good because can help to do the game that really like, and with good and friendly Dev like @Faerin and some others that is always here :), it's the best for everyone, all can talk about what like to see, and if is something that everyone enjoy, the Dev can increase in the game some good ideas. :cool:;):)

Reactions: Faerin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Faerin after playing through your latest release I have to admit you got me scared a bit. Mainly because I feel that veronica is being persuaded pretty easily. So far she has not done anything I would judge realistic just keep in mind that blackmail only gets you this far. To truly domesticate her I would like to see some pleasing events as well. Kinda like in 50 shades, just my 50 cents though :)
I would love to see a loving Veronica instead of having to blackmail her all the time.
After pleasing her and getting her to like it give her freedom back to start a true friendly relationship with her. Showing her what she is missing out of life itself.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I would love to see a loving Veronica instead of having to blackmail her all the time.
After pleasing her and getting her to like it give her freedom back to start a true friendly relationship with her. Showing her what she is missing out of life itself.
Veronica doesn't always want to see the good side of life, and to have bad habits, but when someone teaches,She , likes and learns to like the one who taught it. Life has many ways. ;);):)

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any info on what each icon mean like what is the gold star for?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
point cursor on an icon and read it below

btw, where You find "Gold Star" :hushedface:
You see them next to the girls and pointing my cursor on it does nothing. gold star.jpg
Ashley has 3 and I have no idea why.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you trigger a specific scene in this game you get a gold star. You can think of it as sort of progression tracker.
I figured that but I would like to know why it happens and how to trigger them.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I figured that but I would like to know why it happens and how to trigger them.
The question of 'how' can be quite complex. Depends at where you are in the game (stats; specific place and time; and so on). Did you take a look at the 'Achievement' overview? Sometimes you can guess what the next stage is and all you have to do is to raise the 'heart' or 'whip' stat to trigger an event. As a suggestion you should try different actions at different stat levels.
For example the whole kissing event-chain with Ashley. First you have to raise the stats to be able to watch a romantic movie in the evening with her, raise the stats even higher and at some point she kisses you after you finished watching a movie.
If you have questions about specific events don't hesitate to ask. There are a couple of people here who can help and there are walkthroughs around.

Reactions: Faerin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's just it, it happens and nothing special was going on. One time I get the first one a 20 points then next time its 30 points and I did the same thing each time, each game there is no reason for it to wait 10 more points when I had the same things unlocked in both games.

Just like the bikini pic once I got it at 40 points and the next time it was 50 points still doing the same that I did in each game.

I am trying to get things done to see what is the triggers for them but the gold stars have pop up at different times doing the same thing in each game.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes