partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Laptop crashed great time yesterday evening and had to restore from backups over six months old. So, I'm trying to get all back to "normal". And that's why I want to have non-cheat/non-extra version as it was 22 hours ago... Or have you evil cracker pirates corrupted all innocent versions of game ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Laptop crashed great time yesterday evening and had to restore from backups over six months old. So, I'm trying to get all back to "normal". And that's why I want to have non-cheat/non-extra version as it was 22 hours ago... Or have you evil cracker pirates corrupted all innocent versions of game ;)
Well, Dude the future is running fast ;), all that had yesterday, today is old :), and tomorrow very ancient.:closedeyesmile:;)

mjlcdlob

Apr 28, 2017
New members should be required to read at least 20% of a threat before allowing them to post something there :-(

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah? probably waiting with your mouth stuffed full with chocolate.
Naughty, Naughty boy!
You can not forget that, I am the lost Brother ;), who separated us when we were very young, and now we are together sharing many Mom :heartcoveredeyes: in several games. Here in Man of the House :eek:penedeyewink:. in Dreams of Desire and View of Family :p. But it still a secret :), nobody knows. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
You can not forget that, I am the lost Brother ;), who separated us when we were very young, and now we are together sharing many Mom :heartcoveredeyes: in several games. Here in Man of the House :eek:penedeyewink:. in Dreams of Desire and View of Family :p. But it still a secret :), nobody knows. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:;)
Aahh.. it all makes sense now! my long lost brother from an other mother that is still my own mother!
our moms are the best!
oh right.. secret! shhhh!! hush!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes