Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@t_jay17, @Nanorin, @back seung ho, @Lotex, @XoxerOne, @Speed_Hen, @dr FeelGood, And Everyone else new pics page 122

@mirenzo, @elmandor, @Duanne442, @Flood, @craysiswanted, and Everyone else new pics page 122

@Bagger288, @maticoo, @Techn0magier, @dayyim, @JR81, @ClumZyFinGerX, Everyone else new pics page 122

@marktrump, @Animal-Gx, @Wabbit, @riddikk91, @Brother Master, @spooge_nugget, Everyone else new pics page 122

@gestved, @Tarasia, @amk7, @cosmolink, @NotMe00, @Rabbitu, @tarzanello22, @b12moguj, @Von Herman, ,
@Infamy, and Everyone else new pics page 122

@Lucius Logan, @King Monkey Mon, @Arasharia12,@Zal, @Freki, New pics, My Friends give a look page 122

@Naphala, @pinky, @sixsix83, @xhoni spica, @komgsd, @a-user, @Threetees, @Colombiana, @Andarilho, @Hadgar,
@wewlad, @jfredy78, And Everyone else pics page 122

@Kristu, @Captain Fappington, @Emperor_Arcturus, @DonStark, @Macmaster01, New pics page 122

Merged by a Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 136795

where do i put the 100%save game file?? and why cant i buy the maid outfit at the mall?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
where do i put the 100%save game file?? and why cant i buy the maid outfit at the mall?
The save You can look for in the C/Users/AppData/ Faerin/ Save, and for buy the outfit MC need before talk with Veronica for do some chores(talk with Mom 8.00AM and after talk with Veronica and give the chores that Mom ask for MC do)

D

Deleted member 136795

The save You can look for in the C/Users/AppData/ Faerin/ Save, and for buy the outfit MC need before talk with Veronica for do some chores(talk with Mom 8.00AM and after talk with Veronica and give the chores that Mom ask for MC do)
I got her to do all the chores, but it still doesnt show up in the mall

D

Deleted member 136795

also the save file location isnt there

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
thats the thing, i dont know where the game saves files
You need go in the disc C and look for the File Users, look for other File with your name or open all files and see the file with name Faerin, inside have the version 0.5.6, and the save, is in the disc C/ User or the name with translate in your country

D

Deleted member 136795

You need go in the disc C and look for the File Users, look for other File with your name or open all files and see the file with name Faerin, inside have the version 0.5.6, and the save, is in the disc C/ User or the name with translate in your country
there is no file saying "Faerin" anywhere on my computer

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes