Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I miss two selfies : the first one with bikini shopping (it seems to me that it was a text on saturday at 10 am) and the one one with wet panties.
How do I get them since I have 90 hearts now with Ash ?

What about the found purse and run away from the thief ? I don't manage these two, he beats me all the time

Thanks
Bikini shop selfie happens automatically, just wait. Wet panties are made by you, keep on kissing! Wallet is found out of home building, keep on walking around. And, well, try escape that shady guy... Also it is a good idea to watch some other films with Ashley than those watched in living room...
The bikini event only happens on Saturday at 12:00 if you're in the foyer of your home. However this cannot be triggered if you have already unlocked the 'Sophia's ass' event.

The message with the wet panties only happens if you visit MC's bedroom immediately after the kissing scene.

Reactions: moscran

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@partanen: Like I said, do not apologize, everyone here, have free right to speak, but I need to explain, that I'm always trying to do something to help in one way or another. and then many know me. :):):)

Reactions: elmandor

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So, no last selfie from Ashley (with Sophia) if Bikini selfies are Received? My games are broken somehow...
You should receive Sophia's ass pic. It only doesn't work the other way round, Ashley's bikini after Sophia's ass.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Then I strongly recommend you don't sneak behind me, I have disgusting habit of hitting first and checking only afterwards who was in the wrong end of what ever I had available at the moment... Unwanted Collateral Damages Encounterd - "Sorry, neighbour's poodle, I didn't mean to stop your private fun with crowbar but garden elfs are do-not-even-try terracota" ;)
Oh my!! its a good thing i cant sneak for the life of me then, i would make so much noise.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@For Friends: Time for me play some games and, maybe do new Walkthrough :closedeyesmile:, Who knows, see you later Friends.;):):)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Caligula Hmm, there have been some weirdness in those saves/games I have. Could it have some kind of effect on game if newer version is extracted/copied to same folder in which is older version of game already is, @Faerin? Some files not replaced by newer ones and thus explaining that weird leak/timetravel of information from newer saves/games to older ones? And some other weirdness too.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@Caligula Hmm, there have been some weirdness in those saves/games I have. Could it have some kind of effect on game if newer version is extracted/copied to same folder in which is older version of game already is, @Faerin? Some files not replaced by newer ones and thus explaining that weird leak/timetravel of information from newer saves/games to older ones? And some other weirdness too.
From my own experience never ever overwrite gamefiles with a newer version. Can mess up your game pretty bad.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
is there a trigger for the maid outfit? I got the cleaning achievement, and cant seem to find the outfit at the mall.

Also when do i catch them talking at the gym?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a trigger for the made outfit? I got the cleaning achievement, and cant seem to find the outfit at the mall.

You can't cheat or if you go to far with cheat you bypass the triggers for it.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Yes, it is included in the Extra version of the game. It is the little robber dude on the main screen of the phone.

Not so much a console, as it is a way to cheat. This is Unity, not Renpy. It works a little differently on Unity.
mine is locked? is there a reason why?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
is there a trigger for the maid outfit? I got the cleaning achievement, and cant seem to find the outfit at the mall.

If your using the cheat. Check to make sure that V is set to 30. then make her do all the chores. After she completes the 3rd chore (which I believe is Vacuuming) then the option will be in the lingerie store. Give it to her on Saturday at 11:00, then follow the walkthrough accordingly If you put veronica's stats too low or too high then it won't trigger. it has to be exactly 30.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes