goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Ok Im either fininshed or missing something with Mom, I got the Dream, felt her up while she was passed out id there anything else I can get?

Thank you!

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, but I need to save the file and save it ....
%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames i don't know how it's spell in korean tho.You need to also download the thumb file and remain those file by adding one more number like if there's already a savegame_2.sav and thumb_2.jpg. The new files you have downloaded rename them to savegame_3.sav and thumb_3.jpg(@Faerin damn you for this).Let's hope you are not using your real name and real account on this forum.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If someone posts the official walkthrough @ me so I can add it to the op

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
ok, to ppl who cant process thru start page (chosing continue/exit)
the reason is AVS (in my case comodo security did set the file as 'not recognized' which did prevent app from running normally, but only sandboxed initial launch....

going to your AVS = settings = file rating = file list
and find the game launcher, if will be yellow color. set it as trusted,
and now u can chose 'continue' and play game
(easiest to search by file colors, in my case from 1k+ files only maybe 30 were yellow, were easier to find than looking every file name)

this could be added to first page, so ppl who have problem wont search 300 pages to find this one message.

EDIT:
PS: did fix other 2 games that i couldnt play from latest updates, ''babysitter'' and other one...... so this reason for other games becoming unplayable too. (those 2 game didnt open at all, just process appeared on TM tab, trying to launch again just created new process).... some AVS are very picky for files that doesnt have developer sertificate... and specially for games that are modded/cracked, coz all those cracks dont have certificates and AVS takes them as viruses

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S: If anyone knows anything better than a good understanding between people or a great friendship, please tell me, I want to be a part of it too. This game is going a great way, everyone helps, and I like it. ;);):)

Reactions: Zal

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Possible bug: Three Photographs of Veronica is missing, three ass pictures taken (in her Room, doing Laundry and the one Vacuuming the Apartment), but, phone is flashing as if taking picture when Veronica is scrubbing floor on kneels but no kneeling on the floor pictures in phone after that. Btw, 2. Achievement of Veronica says "This achievement has not been discoverd yet."

And: I have to escape the Robber, not Blackout and be Robbed, right?

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Possible bug: Three Photographs of Veronica is missing, three ass pictures taken (in her Room, doing Laundry and most probably the one in which she is scrubbing floor), phone is flashing as if taking picture when Veronica is scrubbing floor on kneels but no kneeling on the floor pictures in phone after that. (if it's not a bug don't answer with spoiler of the fun... 2. Achievement of Veronica is still unlocked.) Btw, 2. Achievement of Veronica says "This achievement has not been discoverd yet."

And: I have to escape the Robber, not Blackout and be Robbed, right?
For now avoid to be robbed. And if You have the photo in your phone and aren't anymore. really can be a bug, with me happened the same, but with old save, all pics that I had, disappeared. And I need talk about it with Faerin too.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
4., 5. and 6. Photos of Veronica are missing. 7. and 13.-17. Photos of Mom are missing too, Arousal is maxed but nothing have happened so far. Last photo of Ashley is missing too. Everything but that Escape Robber is done. I didn't check if there was those photos previously but at least now is not.

And 2. Achievement of Veronica have not opened. Have it something to with those? (And, no, if there's still something to do, do not spoil the fun. I sort of hate walkthroughs as I am so weak-willed that I always "just check that unclear thing" and find myself reading too much...)

In fact everything is maxed, received and/or done but those mentioned. Something is clearly missing or I've missed. Or it is because of bugs...

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
4., 5. and 6. Photos of Veronica are missing. 7. and 13.-17. Photos of Mom are missing too, Arousal is maxed but nothing have happened so far. Last photo of Ashley is missing too. Everything but that Escape Robber is done. I didn't check if there was those photos previously but at least now is not.

And 2. Achievement of Veronica have not opened. Have it something to with those? (And, no, if there's still something to do, do not spoil the fun. I sort of hate walkthroughs as I am so weak-willed that I always "just check that unclear thing" and find myself reading too much...)

In fact everything is maxed, received and/or done but those mentioned. Something is clearly missing or I've missed. Or it is because of bugs...
First: 4,5,6 are the pics when Veronica isn't wearing Maid outfit and doing chores, if you have the other pics have only one way, here are the save.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Ok, I opened an old save to check if there was that option and it was there but I am quite sure it wasn't when I actually played through that part. And now there is Neon visible in Map even though 3. and 4. Veronica Achievements are still undiscoverd (typo in other Achievements too). As if something have leaked / timetravelled from later saves / parts of game to older ones...

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
For now avoid to be robbed. And if You have the photo in your phone and aren't anymore. really can be a bug, with me happened the same, but with old save, all pics that I had, disappeared. And I need talk about it with Faerin too.
Ok, I opened an old save to check if there was that option and it was there but I am quite sure it wasn't when I actually played through that part. And now there is Neon visible in Map even though 3. and 4. Veronica Achievements are still undiscoverd (typo in other Achievements too). As if something have leaked / timetravelled from later saves / parts of game to older ones...
@Carlo & @partanen: Well the achievements have been added this version, so some of them will not work correctly for previous saves, as the variables to track them didn't exist back then...
That's why I included the 100% save, so you can start with a full list without having to start over.
From now on, of course, this won't be an issue anymore as achievements will be added at the same time of new content.

@partanen: You mean it says "undiscoverd" somewhere? Because I can't find that?

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin Both saves are of this latest version. I had problem to find saves so I played it through. That discoverd is a typo in Veronica's Achievements' headlines. "This achievement has not been discoverd yet."

Reactions: Faerin

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
how do i even load the 100% save?
Simply copy-paste it to saves folder where all other saves of game are. Rename if needed. Saves are hidden sometimes so use Windows Search " Show Hidden Folders" or if your Windows is localized then what it is in your own language and choose that option from list. Will be under Folders: Users (or what ever it is in your own language), [Your User Profile Name], AppData, LocalLow, Faerin , Man of the House (without version number if you have previous versions installed too).

E-ee-dithh: And that savegame_99.sav was in same package with rest of this newest version which you hopefully have 'loaded from f95zone approved Filehosts and not from some dirty pirate-site...

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes