partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@Faerin There's btw interesting crashing problem. When game is started it offers Graphics to be chosen and also some Input and if that Input is opened it causes it to crash. Do you want Crash Report files, Faerin?

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: First of all I'm having some issues with Internet, this way if I take some time to respond, believe that I reply after, for sure ;). Now is time for meal, I'm waiting:):)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior: First of all I'm having some issues with Internet, this way if I take some time to respond, believe that I reply after, for sure ;). Now is time for meal, I'm waiting:):)
Im sure you find a way to respond, you sound very crafty!
Funny that, i was just about to go eat dinner.. are you spying on me?!:hushedface:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Im sure you find a way to respond, you sound very crafty!
Funny that, i was just about to go eat dinner.. are you spying on me?!:hushedface:
Always, you're in my camera zoom, taking many photos. :closedeyesmile:;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There can be 2 possibility either one of them is a girl Or both are homos.:angel:
You can believe hetero way ;), She is a Girl:cool:, I don't have preconcept ;), but I have the right to be Hetero:cool::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, under Carlo S. it says: "Well-Known Member", quite a compliment. Have you seen why it is so well-known member, Active Member Fullreview? D Pics all around Private Message Boxes? (And what have to do to become an active member? Swing it like Helicopter in Public Place??) -some humour tried by a non-native speaker of broken english. i simply couldn't hold anymore. i had to ask that. sorry :D-
100 messages for active member i think for well known member it might be above 500 messages ask @Carlo S for that.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
There can be 2 possibility either one of them is a girl Or both are homos.:angel:
You can believe hetero way ;), She is a Girl:cool:, I don't have preconcept ;), but I have the right to be Hetero:cool::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Oh i'm a girl? this is more info then i know myself.. good thing we cleared that up. Haha.
(Here's a hint, im not a girl)

Also i'm not homo, but i never pass up free food yo.
If someone want to tease/flirt with me i just roll with it if you want to label me as Bi cause of that you go right ahead.
(I thought Carlo knew this though since some posts way back thats what i gathered,
so no hard feelings @Carlo S :happyblush;) Padel time later?)

But people keep saying i'm a girl in this forum, so maybe i just should just accept my future!
Someone has any of those transform potions around? Maybe i should go futa? hmm endless possibilities.
(I hope this cleared some things up? if not send me a PM so we dont derail the thread too much.)

Reactions: Decode

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
100 messages for active member i think for well known member it might be above 500 messages ask @Carlo S for that.
Many thanks My Friend, I talked about this a few months ago, well, here 75% do not have English as their official language, please include me, for that reason, do not apologize, most here have common sense and is trying to understand everyone , and then we are welcome, I have been 30 years without talking or even writing with all the languages I can speak, and now I am relearning everything, for me it is something that makes me proud of myself. ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I was talking that if someone is Great, He'll be always Great, for sure I was talking about you too, My Friend, Thanks a Lot, You really deserve all my Friendship ;);):).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@ StarWarrior Sharp scissors are much faster and cheaper way. Just make sure you do it near ER... And that severed member you can donate to organ bank. After all they already collect livers so why not other parts too...
Oh god, this gives me flashbacks to a video someone once sent me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still think i take that transmog potion anyday instead. Me and scissors never go hand in hand.;)
@StarWarrior: For me you're always the best, and a Great Friend, it's what really mind. ;);):)
Right back at ya, my great friend! I think i have some ice cream in the fridge if you want some.:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
[QUOTE="StarWarrior:
Right back at ya, my great friend! I think i have some ice cream in the fridge if you want some.:)[/QUOTE]
Wait for me always, I'm going. :);):)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I apologized that member joke try. For some reason what ever forum it is, I always find it in some twisted way humourous to grade quality of forum's writers' members by declaring some of them Well-Known Members or Active Members. Well-Known Members have to be quite often seen and thus known and Active Members must have been in active use in several places and in several ways... (But enough member jokes... Most probably you don't want to hear about ship full of members.)
Hey man, i get around... ALOT.. you can't control me. I hump every thread!:rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes